Nepal opens in November climb trek volunteer
Nepal opens in November climb trek volunteer
Nepal Is Fully Open! Surprised? Read Down For Latest News:
60 day booking deadline for all of our Autumn trips beginning November 1st.
Organize everything yourself on one of our Basic Climbs or let us provide the Full Service.
We offer 4 trips in November:
1) Ama Dablam Easy Rock Snow 28 Days
2) Lobuche-Everest School Easy 21 Days
3) Everest Base Camp World Famous 17 Days
4) Remote Nepal Service Trek 9 Days
Also 2 trips in December, January and February:
5) Christmas Everest Base Camp Trek Add On Optional Island Peak 17 Days
6) Aconcagua – Famous 7 Summit 17 Days
Ready to Get Back to Mountains? Join Dan Mazur and top Sherpas, with 12 succesful ascents of Everest. Most recently 24 May, 2021 when 8 of us reached the top of Everest. CONGRATULATIONS!
Latest Climb Trek News:
• Everything in Kathmandu is Open: All hotels, all restaurants, all bars, all airports, taxis and buses.
• Everest region is fully open all climbing peaks and all trekking routes. All Khumbu Everest Sherpas are vaccinated
• November has the best weather of the year. Sunny days and no clouds all month.
• We have already Run 8 successful expeditions to Nepal during 2021. The highlight so far: May 24th, 2021 - eight of our SummitClimb team on top of Everest in all safety! We maintained our social distance, wore masks, and no one got Covid.
Covid19 Corona Virus News:
• Nepal received 4 million doses Moderna vaccine from World Bank!
• Covid cases and death rates in Nepal: No increase during last 60 days, much lower than USA, UK, Italy or France.
• No Quarantine Necessary For Vaccinated Persons
• Same Day Covid PCR tests inexpensive, professional, easy. Doctor comes to our hotel. Results in just 6 hours!
Kathmandu’s Sam’s Bar = OPEN
Lukla Airport = OPEN
How To Climb and Trek Nepal in November?
• We guarantee our trips will run or 100% of your money back.
• We help you find cheap refundable/changeable flight tickets and inexpensive Insurance.
• We are very glad to advise you on your equipment, make suggestions and assist you in buying or renting everything you need, at very good prices.
Kathmandu Restaurants = OPEN
Monkey Temple = OPEN
Everything You Need to Know to Visit Nepal: JUST 60 DAYS TO GO!!. Check out our Pre-Trip Newsletter read Tips For A Successful Trip.
Kathmandu Airport = OPEN
Kathmandu Hotels = OPEN
Namche Sherpa Capital = OPEN
Everest Trek Teahouses: OPEN
Join our Nov – Dec Trips
Ama Dablam Climb - Easy do-able technical climbing next to Everest on Nepal’s most famous circa 7000 metre / 23,000 foot peak using super secure fixed ropes. Perfect preparation for Everest on this quick expedition with a very short trek to basecamp! Leader Dan Mazur has climbed Ama Dablam 5 times with friendly strong Sherpas, they will teach/review all of the skills you need to know on small easy cliffs near basecamp.
Lobuche Peak – Everest Glacier School or Island Peak: Easy snow climbing and chance to learn/practice ice axe, crampon, and rope skills in just 2-3 weeks in an incredibly beautiful setting with amazing views of Everest. Dan Mazur 12 time Everest summit leader and our amazing and helpful Sherpas will teach and review skills and be with you every step of the way.
Everest Base Camp Trek: Join 20 time Everest Base Camp trekker and our expert, safe, loyal Sherpas to follow in the footsteps of Hillary and Tenzing to explore the world’s most famous base camp?
Remote Nepal Service Trek - Visit Sherpa families in their lovely farm villages near the Everest Region, but where tourists never tread. Deliver needed medicine and educational materials. Experience traditional life in the beautiful Himalaya!
December, January, Feb: (Winter)
Christmas Everest BaseCampTrek with Optional Island Peak. Enjoy the holidays and bring in the New Year in a gorgeous setting at the most famous mountain in our world with no crowds!
Special offer: Aconcagua 7-Summit in December, January and February. Quick Inexpensive 17 day trip with extremely experienced SummitClimb guides. Full Service includes everything. Porters Are Available!
Announcing Our Everest 2022 Season and Dates Available: 7 April – 5 June, 2022. Leader Dan Mazur – 12 Succesful expeditions to the Summit of Everest. Lets repeat the success of our May 24th, 2021 team, when eight of our SummitClimbers stood on top of Everest and returned to base camp safely.
Take Advantage of our Customer Service
Not only do we have the best British, European. and American leaders and local Sherpas, we also use excellent hotels and equipment, our cooks prepare delicious food, and we pride ourselves on offering very competitive prices.
A. We offer Excellent Customer Service and are here to answer questions. We love to chat about Mountains, Our Favourite Subject!
B. Equipment Consulting (we check and help you buy / rent all your gear affordably): Kathmandu equipment prices .
C. Inexpensive plane tickets are available and we help you find those cheap flights.
D. Interested in becoming a leader, or already one? Please check out the amazing discounts and free hotels at Leader In Training and Discounts For Guides
E. Need help financing your expedition? We can take credit cards for 100% of your payment !
F. Check these discounts: 5% groups of 2-3, 10% groups of 3-4, 15% groups of 5+, returning members 5%, medical practitioners 5%, photographers + journalists 5%. TELL YOUR FRIENDS, EARN A CASH BONUS! Explore our generous referral fees, finder's fees, travel agent commissions.
I look forward to answering your questions, hearing your ideas,, meeting, and climbing to the summit together with you. Welcome to our team! - Dan Mazur at SummitClimb firstname.lastname@example.org
SummitClimb.com | Telephone UK: +44 (0)7810 375400 | Telephone USA 360-570-0715 | Dan Mazur at SummitClimb email@example.com| Facebook | WhatsApp +13602503407