Please ask many questions so you can be an informed team member and achieve your goals with greater satisfaction. We love discussing our favourite subject, MOUNTAINS, so ask us anything. Thank you very much!
We wish you a good visit. Thank you very much. Best regards from all of us at SummitClimb.com & SummitTrek.com
Everest, K2 & Himalaya Await You - Expeditions,Training Climbs & Basecamp
What have you been doing this year? Last week we climbed and trekked through deep snow and practiced technical skills on our FREE Winter Glacier School to prepare for the biggest peaks on the planet. In Nepal members basked in a splendid holiday at Everest Basecamp this Christmas and New Year. Some even ascended Island Peak in 1 day on the way out. Congratulations to our teams!
My name is Dan Mazur and I have led 12 successful SummitClimb expeditions to Everest and K2-Karakoram, as well as numerous training climbs and basecamp treks. Please join me for another fun year of trekking and climbing adventures!
Are you a climber or more of a trekker?
Join our friendly teams of men and women of all ages and abilities for ascents of Everest Tibet, Everest Nepal, Broad Peak, K2, Cho Oyu, Lhotse, Manaslu, as well as 7000 metre peak training climbs, Ama Dablam, and Baruntse. We have fun and easy treks to the base of every mountain mentioned, as well as trekking peaks like Aconcagua, Island Peak, Mera Peak, Lobuche (on our Everest Glacier School), and Pastore Peak.
Below are trip descriptions of our 8000m expeditions, 7000m peaks and training climbs, treks, and glacier schools. Take advantage of our 5% early discount off all trips booked this week.
Upcoming Everest, K2 & 8000 Metre Expeditions
• Everest Tibet Climb - April- May. 60 days in Tibet & Nepal. Full Service: $28,450, £21,350, €23,850; Basic Climb: $13,050. Less crowded than Nepal, with better views.
• Everest Nepal - April-May. 60 days in Nepal. Full Service: $36,450, £27,450, €30,550; Basic Climb: $15,150. Route first climbed by Hillary and Tenzing. Classic climb with the best trek.
• K2 Summit Climb - June, July, August. 52 Days. Full Service: $43,550, £30,750, €36,550. Basic Climb: $14,850. Leader Dan Mazur is a K2 summiter.
• New Trip Broad Peak Climb - June, July, August. 52 Days. Full Service: $14,850, £11,450, €12,450; Basic Climb: $9,850. Easier 8000 metre / 26,000 foot high peak. Led by Dan Mazur.
• Cho Oyu - September-October. 38 days in Tibet & Nepal. Full Service: $14,850, £11,150, €12,450; Basic Climb: $8,850. Most attainable 8000m / 26,000ft peak.
• Manaslu - September-October. 38 days in Nepal. Full Service: $12,850, £9,650, €10,850; Basic Climb: $8,150. World's easiest 8000m / 26,000ft peak. Gorgeous trekking.
• Lhotse -World's 4th highest peak. Climb Everest route; branch off before high camp; ascend Lhotse Couloir. April and May. Full Service Cost: $14,850, £11,050, €12,450;
7000 Metre Expeditions & Everest/K2 Training Climbs
• Aconcagua - December, January, or February. 17 days in Argentina. Full Service: $4,350 , £3,390, € 3,650. Basic Climb: $2,850. Easy high altitude 7 Summit Peak. Space available for February.
• Everest Tibet Training Climb - April or May. 28 days in Tibet. Full Service: $8,950, £6,750, Less expensive, more remote, less crowded than Nepal. Test yourself at high altitude.
• Everest Nepal Training Climb - April or May. 31 days in Nepal. 16 day option available: Full Service: $8,650, £6,550, €7,250. Sixteen day option: $6,350. Ideal preparation for high altitude.
• New Trip K2 Everest Training Climb - June, July. 34 days. Full Service: $8650, £6650, €7450. Learn high altitude climbing and test yourself in a short period of time at an affordable cost.
• Ama Dablam - October or November. 29 Days in Nepal. Full Service: $5,550, £4,150, €4,650; Basic Climb: $2,650. Famous moderate rock, ice, snow climb. The Matterhorn of the Himalaya!
• Baruntse - October or November. 34 days Baruntse & Mera OR 29 days Baruntse only. Full Service Baruntse & Mera: $8,950, £6,750, €7,550. OR Full Service Baruntse Only: $6,650. Three peaks for price of 1. Remote, near Everest. Easy high 7000m / 23,000 foot peak.
Trek to the World's Most Famous Basecamps - Everest/K2
• Everest Tibet Trek - April or May. 20 Days in Tibet & Nepal. Full Service: $4,350, £3,250, €3,650. High altitude yak paths to advanced basecamp (ABC). Most desired views of Everest, better than Nepal. ExoticTibet!
• Everest Nepal BaseCamp Walk - April, May, October, November. 17 Days in Nepal. Full Service: $1,850, £1,350, €1,550. Follow Hillary &Tenzing's footsteps. World famous base camp.
• New Trip K2 Trekking - June-July OR August. 25 days. Full Service: $4,850, £3,750, €4,050. Amazing walk on flat glaciers among towering Himalayan giants with K2 summiter Dan Mazur. These biggest peaks on the planet are much less crowded and reside among the most friendly local people.
• Service Trek - June or November. 13 Days in Nepal. Flexible dates on offer: Go when you like! Price - Donation: $1,450 £1,050 €1,200 (Gift-Aid eligible UK / IRS deductible US). Visit beautiful remote Sherpa villages & families, far off the beaten path with stunning views of Everest. Deliver medicines, school supplies, clothing.
Upcoming Trekking Peaks & Glacier Schools - Learn to Go Higher!
• Lobuche Peak Everest Glacier School - April, May, October, November. 18 days in Nepal OR 5 day option. Full Service: $2,950, £2,250, €2,550. 5 day option: $1350 . Excellent short climbing school.
• Island Peak - April, May, October, November. 22 days in Nepal. OR 5 Day Option. Full Service: $2,950, £2,250, €2,550. 5 day option: $1350. Easy "trekking peak". Climb in 1 day.
• New Trip Pastore Peak - June-July OR August-September 29 days. Full Service: $5,950, £4,050, €5,050. "Trekking peak" near K2. Fun to try snow climbing at 6209 metres / 20,365 ft
• Mera Peak Climb - October. 22 days in Nepal. Full Service: $3,150, £2,350, €2,650. Remote, near Everest. Easy snow trek. Highest "trekking peak" in Nepal. Stunning Everest Views.
Giving Back to the Himalaya
Current projects include:
1. Service treks to poor villages,
2. Building schools and hospitals,
3. Waste treatment plant at Everest basecamp, won a UIAA award,
4. Sherpa training school, and
5. Rebuilding the oldest convent near Everest.
Please go to www.MountEverestFoundationNews.org
Take Advantage of our Customer Service
Not only do we have the best British, American and European leaders and local Sherpas, we also use excellent hotels and equipment, our cooks prepare delicious food, and we pride ourselves on offering very competitive prices. Please contact us now to learn more about our quality services.
• Gear consultation, inexpensive equipment renting and buying.
• Reasonable flights available.
• Discounts for groups of 2 or more, returning members, doctors.
• Use Your Credit Card to pay for your trip.
• Recruitment Bonus: Tell Your Friends and Earn Cash for every member you refer.
• Want to become a leader? DiscountsForGuides.com & LeaderInTraining.com: Discounts, free hotels.
Upcoming Mountain Presentations
SummitClimb Leader Dan Mazur is presenting a UK non-profit slide video presentation tour 5-15 Feb, 2018. Featuring exciting high altitude stories, images, and video footage from Karakoram K2, Everest Tibet and Nepal.
Contact us now if you would like to host or attend a presentation.
I look forward to answering your questions, hearing your ideas,, meeting, and climbing to the summit together with you. Welcome to our team! - Dan Mazur