NOTE: Our Basic climb is open to groups of two or more. We welcome you to join the basic-climb as an individual and hire a climbing sherpa or join our full-service programme. Our full service climbs are open to members joining as individuals and groups of two or more. If you wish to save money, we encourage you to pick and choose the services you want and need from a "menu" you can see listed under "what the basic-climb includes" on the "cost" page. Once you are inside the Shishapangma "cost" page, scroll down to see the two available options, "basecamp" and "high altitude".
- Coordinator: Dan Mazur, leader of four successful Everest expeditions;
- Transport to basecamp to/from Kathmandu, for you and your personal equipment only (boots, ice axe, clothing, sleeping bag), including accommodation and meals on the road (You must pay transport charges for excess equipment);
- A walkie-talkie radio is provided to stay linked-in with the leader of the full service expedition while on the mountain;
- Yak transport of your personal equipment only (boots, ice axe, clothing, sleeping bag), from the road to and from advanced basecamp (You must pay transport charges for excess equipment);
- Emergency equipment and supplies: medical oxygen, gamow bag, basecamp medical kit, high-altitude medical kits, etcetera;
- Access to team fixed ropes and camps (sites, not tents), coordinated with our own "full-service" climbing team.
- Other necessary services and supplies (i.e.: transport costs, extra yaks, trek services, basecamp meals, high altitude services and equipment), may be purchased and hired at additional expense.