NOTE: Our Basic climb is open to groups of two or more. We welcome you to join the basic-climb as an individual and hire a climbing sherpa or join our full-service programme. Our full service climbs are open to members joining as individuals and groups of two or more. If you wish to save money, we encourage you to pick and choose the services you want and need from a "menu" you can see listed under "what the basic-climb includes" on the "cost" page for Everest Nepal on the upper right hand side of this site. Once you are inside the Everest Nepal "cost" page, scroll down to see the three available options, "trekking to/from basecamp", "basecamp" and "high altitude".
- Coordinator: Dan Mazur, over 20 years experience leading climbs and treks in Nepal;
- All permit fees and liaison officer;
- Emergency equipment and supplies: medical oxygen, gamow bag, basecamp medical kit, high-altitude medical kits, etcetera;
- A walkie-talkie radio is provided to stay linked-in with the leader of the full service expedition while on the mountain;
- Access to team fixed ropes and camps (sites, not tents), coordinated with our own "full-service" climbing team.
- Other necessary services and supplies (i.e.: transport costs, extra yaks, trek services, basecamp meals, high altitude services and equipment), may be purchased and hired at additional expense.