Why November? Nepal climbs and treks
Why November? Nepal climbs and treks
November has beautiful clear weather, no rain and no crowds. Perfect for relaxed climbs and treks, good for social distancing.
• Climb together with 5 time Ama Dablam, Lobuche Trek Peak, Everest Base Camp Trek, and Remote Sherpa Volunteer Trek leader Dan Mazur and excellent Sherpas. We are running trips in Nepal and everything is functioning normally. No quarantine and No lockdown. The virus has Not increased.
• All trips 100% guaranteed to run or your money back.
• Our Everest May expedition was successful with 8 on the summit and NO ONE got covid.
• Everyone in the Mt Everest Region has been vaccinated and all Kathmandu citizens are being vaccinated now.
There are still a few spots left for our 4 November trips:
1) Ama Dablam Easy Rock Snow 28 Days 3 spots left.
2) Lobuche-Everest School Easy 21 Days 4 places still open.
3) Everest Base Camp World Famous 17 Days 2 members can join.
4) Remote Nepal Service Trek 9 Days 3 volunteers needed
Also 2 trips in December, January and February:
5) Christmas Everest Base Camp Trek Add On Optional Island Peak 17 Days with No Quarantine
6) Aconcagua – Famous 7 Summit 17 Days No Quarantine Required
HERE IS THE LIST OF PAPERWORK YOU NEED TO RECEIVE YOUR VISA ON ARRIVAL AT THE KATHMANDU AIRPORT.
1. International flight ticket. We can help you find the best flight.
2. Helicopter rescue insurance. We suggest a cheap + good one.
3. Nepal Government Tourism Letter. We prepare this for you.
4. Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate. Not Vaccinated? Contact Us.
5. PCR Test Negative Report 48 hours prior to your flight. Easy-fast !
6. Nepal Government Covid Form. Easy to complete it online.
November Nepal trips going forward 100% as planned
Just a few spots left for Dec-Jan-Feb trips
CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR TREK TO EVEREST BASECAMP - Beautiful scenery at the most quiet time in Nepal. Have a magical festive experience with like-minded trekkers. Dates : 18 December 2021 to 3 January OPTION TO ADD 4 DAY ISLAND PEAK EASY CLIMB
ACONCAGUA CLIMBS TAKING PLACE IN January or February. 8 January 2022 to 24 January 2022 OR 30 January 2022 to 15 February 2022. NO QUARANTINE
Everything You Need to Know to Visit Nepal: JUST 30 DAYS TO GO!!. Check out our Pre-Trip Newsletter read Tips For A Successful Trip.
Announcing Our Everest 2022 Season and Dates Available: 7 April – 5 June, 2022. Leader Dan Mazur – 12 Successful expeditions to the Summit of Everest. Lets repeat the success of our May 24th, 2021 team, when eight of our SummitClimbers stood on top of Everest and returned to base camp safely. Everest Summit Climb , Everest Glacier School , Everest Base Camp Trek , Nepal Sherpa Volunteer Trek , Camp 3 Training Climb (Go for Summit : No extra cost)
Take Advantage of our Customer Service
Not only do we have the best British, European. and American leaders and local Sherpas, we also use excellent hotels and equipment, our cooks prepare delicious food, and we pride ourselves on offering very competitive prices.
A. We offer Excellent Customer Service and are here to answer questions. We love to chat about Mountains, Our Favourite Subject!
B. Equipment Consulting (we check and help you buy / rent all your gear affordably): Kathmandu equipment prices .
C. Inexpensive plane tickets are available and we help you find those cheap flights.
D. Interested in becoming a leader, or already one? Please check out the amazing discounts and free hotels at Leader In Training and Discounts For Guides
E. Need help financing your expedition? We can take credit cards for 100% of your payment !
F. Check these discounts: 5% groups of 2-3, 10% groups of 4-6, 15% groups of 7+, returning members 5%, medical practitioners 5%, photographers + journalists 5%. TELL YOUR FRIENDS, EARN A CASH BONUS! Explore our generous referral fees, finder's fees, travel agent commissions.
I look forward to answering your questions, hearing your ideas,, meeting, and climbing to the summit together with you. Welcome to our team! - Dan Mazur at SummitClimb email@example.com
SummitClimb.com | Telephone UK: +44 (0)7810 375400 | Telephone USA 360-570-0715 | Dan Mazur at SummitClimb firstname.lastname@example.org| Facebook | WhatsApp +13602503407