Why wait, book now for autumn climbing fun?
Why wait, book now for autumn climbing fun?
BREAKING NEWS: Our team is at K2. Read More
We have just completed our Spring season in Nepal, where we have had 12 members summit Everest with 15 Sherpas. Now our teams are heading to Pakistan for our Summer expeditions.
Last year we launched our special Louche Peak + Ama Dablam combination expedition with 6 members. All had a fantastic time and said what a unique combination allowing for extra training and acclimatization on Lobuche Peak before climbing Ama Dablam. It was so successful that we have decided to run the trip again this year.
DATES: 26 October - 22 November 2022 - COST : $7950
Please note that it will be a very high-quality trip with excellent personalized service.
Included In The Cost:
• Best American leader and local Sherpas
• Expert climbing Sherpas for the group (personal Sherpas available upon request)
• Full service trek to base camp with all teahouses and all meals
• Round trip return flights for you and your gear from KTM-Lukla and Lukla to KTM
• Personal equipment check in KTM and guided shopping trips for renting/hiring and purchasing
• Meeting you at the airport and airport transfer to the hotel
• Yak transport of all equipment to and from basecamp
• Skillful base camp cooks
• Three meals each day, on trek, in basecamp, and at high altitude above basecamp
• Group emergency equipment, medical equipment and satellite phone
• Private tents in basecamp (no sharing)
• Comfortable base camp with dining mess tent, tables and chairs, showers, bathroom, and solar charger
• Guided training on cliffs and glaciers around basecamp
• All ropes, tents and high altitude climbing equipment.
• Full high altitude service to the summit and back
• All permit fees and liaison officers
• Two nights stay in a good quality comfortable Kathmandu hotel on arrival and two nights prior to departure in a double room.
1) Arrive Kathmandu, Nepal, 4,265 feet. Stay at hotel.
2) Orientation day, equipment checking, gear shopping and sightseeing in Kathmandu. Stay at hotel.
3) Fly to Lukla, 9,514 feet. Easy short walk to Phakding, 8,366 feet. Beautiful day of light trekking. Sleep in teahouse.
4) Walk to Namche Bazaar, 11,286 feet. Lovely forest trek over suspension bridges. This big village is the capital of the Sherpa people. Sleep in teahouse.
5) Rest & Acclimatization in Namche. Teahouse.
6) Walk to Pangboche 12,644 feet. Famous Everest base camp trekking route with many lodges and restaurants and beautiful scenery of Mt. Ama Dablam. Teahouse.
7) Trek to Dingboche
8) Rest in Dingboche.
9) Trek to Dzhongla (Optional Rock Climbing Training)
10) Walk to Lobuche high camp.
11) Climb Lobuche, return to Lobuche high camp
12) Walk to Pangboche
13) Walk to Ama Dablam Base Camp 14,989 feet. Beautiful Ama Dablam basecamp is on grassy meadows. Camp.
14) Rest & Acclimatization,
15) Equipment check and fixed rope training day on small cliffs near base camp.
16) Walk to advanced basecamp, 17,552 feet. Easy walking on paths. Sleep there.
17) Hike to camp 1, 18,701 feet. A bit of rockhopping in a boulder field, followed by short easy low angle scramble to C1
18) Rest in Camp 1.
19) Climb to camp 2, 19,357 feet. Easy climbing to C2 is on good solid granite, using fixed ropes.
20) Wake up in the night, eat "breakfast" and attempt the summit: 22,349 feet. Summit attempt involves easy snow climbing with a bit of simple mixed rock just above C2. Return and sleep in C2.
21) Extra day for summit attempt.
22) Downclimb and walk down to basecamp.
23) Pack up and descend to Pangboche village. Sleep in teahouse.
24) Walk down to Namche Bazaar. Teahouse.
25) Walk down from Namche to Lukla. Teahouse.
26) Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu.
27) Extra day in Kathmandu, in case of delay, and for sightseeing, gift shopping, celebration, saying goodbye to new friends. Stay in hotel.
28) Fly home.
Take Advantage of our Customer Service
Not only do we have the best British, European. and American leaders and local Sherpas, we also use excellent hotels and equipment, our cooks prepare delicious food, and we pride ourselves on offering very competitive prices.
A. We offer Excellent Customer Service and are here to answer questions. We love to chat about Mountains, Our Favourite Subject!
B. Equipment Consulting (we check and help you buy / rent all your gear affordably): Kathmandu equipment prices .
C. Inexpensive plane tickets are available and we help you find those cheap flights.
E. Need help financing your expedition? We can take credit cards for 100% of your payment !
F. Check these discounts: 5% groups of 2-3, 10% groups of 4-6, 15% groups of 7+, returning members 5%, medical practitioners 5%, photographers + journalists 5%.TELL YOUR FRIENDS, EARN A CASH BONUS! Explore our generous referral fees, finder's fees, travel agent commissions
Please email, text, sms, call and send a message and I will call you right back! I look forward to answering your questions, hearing your ideas, meeting, and climbing to the summit together with you. LETS TALK ABOUT OUR FAVORITE SUBJECT: MOUNTAINS!! Welcome to our team! - Dan Mazur