- Rick Allen disappeared at 8000m/26,000ft on his way down from the summit of broad peak, the world's 13th highest mountain. He was reported dead by his team mates who took his sat phone and descended.
- At 8am Japanese basecamp cook ferman saw a backpack laying on snow at 7500m/24,000ft. Ferman went to polish camp to look telescope. Ruckack is alive and moving!
- Polish climber Bartek Bargiel has special high altitude drone. Bartek uses drone to video Rick Allen climbing to dangerous ice-cliff
- Three Basecamp army liaison officers radio Camp 3, and Fred, David, Tenji, Jake, Bond, Dmitri, and Dan Mazur bring Rick Allen Camp 3 safe
- After 3 days SummitClimb team return Rick Allen to Basecamp. Rick can walk and talk, but has freeze injuries and facial bleeding cuts, from falling off summit rock cliff and hitting head
Drone spots Scots climber feared dead in Himalayas. Bartek Bargiel used his Drone to locate Rick Allen.
Broad Peak Route Map
Mr Allen following his rescue from Broad Peak in the Himalayas