SummitClimb in the Headlines:
**Success on K2, and **Both Sides of Everest, Nepal and Tibet.
**Dramatic Rescue on Broad Peak.
**Leader Dan Mazur Awarded the Hillary Medal.
URGENT 60 Day Deadline for Autumn Trips.
Booking Now Open for Winter and Spring /Summer 2019
Success on K2: SummitClimb Leader Dan Mazur and Team are Back! Exciting news of our Karakoram Climbing and trekking include record making K2 summit. Please go to KarakoramNews.com for more.
Both Sides of Everest: We had amazing success on Everest Nepal, Everest Tibet and Cho Oyu, where we had many members achieve their goals on the summits, in training, and treks ! SummitClimbNews.com
Dramatic Rescue on Broad Peak: Rick Allen disappeared at 8000m/26,000ft on his way down from the summit of the world's 13th highest mountain. He was reported dead by his team mates who took his satellite phone and descended. The SummitClimb team rescued Rick Allen and brought him back to Basecamp. Click here for more story
SummitClimb Leader Dan Mazur Awarded the Hillary Medal: Our own Daniel Mazur has been officially awarded the Sir Edmund Hillary Mountain Legacy Medal for remarkable service in the conservation of culture and nature in mountainous regions. Click here for more info and to send your feedback to the site.
In a recent example of Dan's work, CNN has just done a story on cleaning up the Mount Everest Human Waste Problem. Click here for more
Dan Mazur presents his award winning slide video show live during 4-15 February 2018. Contact us if you know of anyone who would like to host an exciting mountain climbing and exploration program in aid of the Mount Everest Foundation: www.MountainTalks.org !!
Photo Caption: K2 is the second highest mountain in the world, and is thought by many to be the ultimate climb. Dan on Ama Dablam, the world's most famous snow, rock & ice climb. Photo by Duane M. Rick Allen ready to go home after rescue.
URGENT 60 Day Deadline for Autumn Trips: Ready for our exciting Autumn climbing and trekking season in Nepal? Our Mt Cho Oyu climb starts in just 2 weeks and only 7 weeks until our October expeditions begin. Wow!! Ama Dablam, Baruntse, Mera Peak, Island Peak, Lobuche Peak, Everest Glacier School, Everest Basecamp Trek and Remote Nepal Service Trek.
Check out our Pre-Trip Newsletter to learn everything we recommend to be successful.
Booking Now Open for Winter and Spring/Summer 2019: Christmas New Year Trek and Aconcagua Climb. Can't go this year? Join us for 2019 too! Everest Summit Climbs from Nepal or Tibet, also Everest Training Trips, and our 2019 K2 and Broad Peak Climbs and K2 Treks are open for booking. Join now as our trips fill quickly!
Become a member of our friendly team of men and women of all ages and abilities organized and led by me, Dan Mazur, 10 year Everest and K2 expedition leader, together with our experienced British and American leaders, and super strong, helpful Sherpas, many who have climbed Everest and K2 more than 5 times!!
Read down for important information about our upcoming trips.
www.BaruntseClimb.com - Uncrowded circle traverse near Everest
Three peaks for the price of one. Easy snow climbing with something for everyone: novice, intermediate, and expert. 32 or 29 days in October or November. Amazing remote trekking off the beaten track. Take a breath-taking flight to Lukla, cross a high grassy rocky pass into Chetra mountains, trek through jungles with deer, snow monkeys. Follow a raging river into alpine terrain. Ascend Nepal's highest trekking peak: "Mera" easy snow climbing at 6500m / 21,300 ft with amazing views of Everest, Lhotse, Cho Oyu, Baruntse, Island Peak. Trek through remote high river valley into alpine lakes region, climb up a smooth snow ridge to the summit of Baruntse, Nepal's most classic 7000m / 23,000 ft peak. Incredible summit views! Finally, trek/climb over the awesome Amphu Labtsa pass at 5800m / 19,000 ft and pop out into Khumbu Valley Everest basecamp trek, with luxury teahouses, yummy cappuccino, cold beer and chocolate cake, finishing up your grand circle traverse back in Lukla. Climbing Baruntse qualifies you for Everest. STARTS IN JUST 60 DAYS. ONLY 2 PLACES AVAILABLE. Leaders: Dan Mazur and Don Wargowsky. Full Service Cost: $9,150 £6,850 €7,750. (Baruntse & Mera) or Full Service cost: $7,150 £5,350 €6,050 (Baruntse only) .
www.AmaDablamClimb.com - Not just another snow plod.
Asia's most famous rock and mixed climb: easy technical, very climbable. 29 days: October or November. The most photographed Himalayan peak, Mount Ama Dablam, a 6800 m / 22,000 ft. dry sunny mountain featuring good, easy, solid rock climbing with firm snow, protected by well fixed ropes and strong Sherpas. Located just 20km / 12 miles from Everest. Short expedition, only 4 weeks, no glacier to cross, grassy basecamp, trek follows Hillary's Everest trail. Climbing Ama Dablam qualifies you for Everest. BEGINS IN ONLY 60 DAYS. JUST FOUR SLOTS ARE LEFT. Leader: Dan Mazur. Full Service: $6,150, £4,550, €5,250; Basic Climb: $2,650, £2,050, €2,250
Go High and Long! 6000 metre / 19,500 foot "Trekking Peaks".
Test yourself at altitude on a real expedition in just a few days.
Learn mountaineering skill, then go for a fun and easy summit.
- EverestGlacierSchool.com on Lobuche Peak - Opening the peaks to all kinds of people of all abilities. Learn Climbing: practice skills on a 6000m / 19,000 ft peak. 18 days (or 5 days for the school and climb only) during October or November (also offered in April or May). Join for the school itself, or combine with AmaDablamClimb.com or BaruntseClimb.com . YOU HAVE 60 DAYS TO SIGN UP. Qualified leader: Sange Sherpa. Full Service: $3,150 £2,350 €2,675. 5 day option: $1350.
- MeraPeakClimb.com - Ascend Nepal's highest "trekking peak". 22 day trek in October, with two days of easy fun snow climbing at 6500m / 21,300 ft with stunnng views of Everest, Lhotse, Cho Oyu, Baruntse, Island Peak. Amazing remote trekking off the beaten track. Take a breathtaking flight to Lukla, cross a high grassy rocky pass into Chetra mountains, trek through jungles with deer, snow monkeys. Follow a raging river into alpine terrain. 60 DAY BOOKING DEADLINE. Leaders: Dan Mazur and Dani Fuller. Full Service: $3,350 £2,450 €2,850
- IslandPeakClimb.com - Nepal's easiest and most famous trekking peak. Climb to 6,000M / 19,500 ft in just 1 day. Trip runs for 22 days (includes visit to Everest basecamp) or 5 days (climb only) in October or November (also offered in April or May). Perfect as a "stand alone trip" or combine with AmaDablamClimb.com . Full Service: $3,150 £2,350 €2,675. 5 day option: $1350.
Are you a Trekker, Walker or Hiker?
- EverestBaseCampWalk.com : Trek through lush green valleys with tiny villages and waterfalls, to enter the highland of our planet's most famous basecamp, ringed by many peaks and mighty Everest herself, in the footsteps of Sherpa Tenzing and Sir Edmund Hillary. 17 days in October, November, April, and May - Full Service: $2,150, £1,650, €1,826 .
- RemoteNepalServiceTrek.org - November or June. 13 Days in Nepal. Flexible dates on offer: Go when you like! Price - Donation: $1,850 £1,050 €1,550 (Gift-Aid eligible UK / IRS deductible US). Visit beautiful remote Sherpa villages & families, far off the beaten path with stunning views of Everest. Deliver medicines, school supplies, clothing.
Winter Wonderland - Everest Basecamp Christmas/New Years Treks and Aconcagua Summit Climbs
- Aconcagua - December, January, or February. 17 days in Argentina. Full Service: $4,750 , £3,350, € 3,550. Basic cost $2,850, £2,150, € 2,400. Easy high altitude 7 Summit Peak.
- CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR TREK TO EVEREST BASECAMP. 18 Days of glorious peaceful trekking at the turn of the year. Cost: $2,150 £1,650 €1,826. Island Peak option.
April and May trips already filling: Everest Tibet or Everest Nepal Summit, Everest Training Climbs up to Camp 3 in Tibet or Nepal, Lhotse Summit, The Choice is Yours!
- Everest Tibet Climb - April- May. 60 days in Tibet & Nepal. Full Service: $32,150, £24,050, €27,250; Basic Climb: $19,450, £14,550, €16,450. Less crowded than Nepal, with better views. Leader David O'Brien.
- Everest Nepal - April-May. 60 days in Nepal. Full Service: $38,450, £27,750, €31,050; Basic Climb: $19,450, £14,550, €16,450. Route first climbed by Hillary and Tenzing. Classic climb with the best weather. Leader Dan Mazur.
- Lhotse -World's 4th highest peak. Climb Everest route; branch off before high camp; ascend Lhotse Couloir. April and May. Full Service Cost: $16,150, £12,050, €13,650; Basic Climb: $9,150, £6,850, €7,750. Leader Dan Mazur.
- Cho Oyu - April-May. 38 days in Tibet & Nepal. Full Service: $15,150 £11,250 €12850; Basic Climb Cost: $11,150 £8,350 €9,450. Most attainable 8000m / 26,000ft peak.
- Everest Tibet Training Climb - April or May. 28 days in Tibet. Full Service: $10,150, £7,550, €8,650. Less expensive, more remote, less crowded than Nepal. Test yourself at high altitude going to camp 1 at 7000 metres/23,000 feet. Made famous in 1924 by Mallory and Irvine. Leader David O'Brien.
- Everest Nepal Training Climb - April or May. 31 days in Nepal. 16 day option available: Full Service: $10,150, £7,550, €8,650. Sixteen day option: $6,350, £4,750, €5,350. Ideal preparation for high altitude. Go to camp 3 at 7000 metres/23,000 feet. Leader Dan Mazur.
- Everest Nepal BaseCamp Walk - April, May or October, November . 17 Days in Nepal. Full Service: $2,150, £1,650, €1,826. Follow Hillary & Tenzing's footsteps. World famous base camp.
- Lobuche Peak Everest Glacier School - April, May Or October, November. 18 days in Nepal OR 5 day option. Full Service: $3,150 £2,350 €2,675. 5 day option: $1350. Excellent short climbing school with a easy 6000 metre/20,000 ft. peak summit.
- Island Peak - April, May or October, November 22 days in Nepal. OR 5 Day Option. Full Service: $3,150 £2,350 €2,675. 5 day option: $1350. Easy "trekking peak" at 6000 metres/20,000 feet
Karakoram Expeditions, Treks, Trekking Peaks & Training
- K2 Summit Climb - June, July, August. 52 Days. Full Service: $43,550, £30,750, €36,550. Basic Climb: $14,850. Leader Dan Mazur is a K2 summiter. Includes Sherpas and oxygen.
- Broad Peak Climb - June, July, August. 52 Days. Full Service: $15,150 £11,250 €12850; Basic Climb Cost: $11,150. Easier 8000 metre / 26,000 foot high peak. Led by Dan Mazur.
- K2 Trekking - June-July OR August. 25 days. Full Service: $4,850, £3,750, €4,050. Amazing walk on flat glaciers among towering Himalayan giants with K2 summiter Dan Mazur. The Karakoram features the most densely populated grouping of the highest peaks on Earth.
It isn't as complicated as you might think to reach your desired goal. We help you every step of the way. All you need is the following:
A. Need help with financing your expedition? We take credit cards for 100% of your payment.
B. Interested in becoming a leader, or already one? Please check out the amazing discounts at www.LeaderInTraining.com and www.DiscountsForGuides.com
C. Equipment Consulting (we check and help you purchase or rent all of your gear affordably);
D. Inexpensive plane tickets are still available and we are available to help you find those inexpensive flight deals.
I look forward to answering your questions, hearing your ideas,, meeting, and climbing to the summit together with you. Welcome to our team! - Dan Mazur
Dan Mazur | SummitClimb.com | Telephone UK: +44 (0)7810 375400 | (Telephone USA) +1 360-570-0715 | DanielMazur@SummitClimb.com | Skype: dan.mazur8848 | WhatsApp / SMS / Text Messaging: +13602503407