Tibet/Nepal Climbs & Treks - September-December
Adventure Is 1 Step Away! Don't Let it Pass You By
My name is Dan Mazur and am trekking out tomorrow to lead our Everest trips before going to Pakistan in June for our exciting K2-Broad Peak programme. Welcome to our team! The trip of a lifetime awaits you in the Karakoram, Nepal, and Tibet this year. Whether you wish to climb, trek, or top out one of the world's 14 highest peaks, the time to commit is now.
- Karakoram June-August - Final Call to Join Us This Year: Not nearly as crowded as the Everest region with unmatched scenery and landscapes that few experience. Visa Deadline Extended to April 15th - We need to know now! Will you be joining us in June-August for a K2 climb or trek, K2/Everest Training Climb, Broad Peak, and Pastore Peak? One week left to sign up before permits are due!
- Himalaya Climbs & Treks - September-December: Nepal and Tibet will be wide open with summit climbs of Manaslu, Cho Oyu, Shishapangma, Ama Dablam, Baruntse, Basecamp and Service Treks, Glacier Schools, and Trekking Peaks (Mera Peak, Lobuche East and Island Peak).
- Winter Wonderland: Christmas treks to Everest Basecamp & Island Peak summits, as well as summit climbs of Aconcagua, one of the world's famous 7 summits during December-February.
- Recruitment Bonus: Tell Your Friends and Earn Cash for every member you refer.
- Check out our Pre-Trip Newsletter. Contact us immediately to sign up and get on the permit!
- Can't swing it this year? Trips are already filling up for 2019. It's never too early to send in deposit and application to secure your spot on the team. Reality is what you chose it to be, so live a little.
- Giving Back to the Community: New dates for our free glacier school this September have been confirmed! Service treks to poor villages, still time to register and join us in rural Nepal this June.
Experience the true freedom of the hills in the Karakorum this June to August with us. Amazing uncrowded climbing and trekking.
- Plane ticket (they are still affordable and available, let us know if you need help);
- Personal equipment (we check and help you purchase or rent all of your gear affordably);
- Completed Payment - Use Your Credit Card to pay for your trip - no credit card fee.
- Trip Registration form with 1 Passport sized photo and scan of your passport;
- Travel, accident, and repatriation insurance (glad to make suggestions for you).
Karakoram Expeditions, Treks, Trekking Peaks & Training
Join Leader Dan Mazur in June - July - August
Permit Deadline Extended to April 15th!
- K2 Summit Climb - June, July, August. 52 Days. Full Service: $43,550, £30,750, €36,550. Basic Climb: $14,850. Leader Dan Mazur is a K2 summiter. Leader Dan Mazur.
- New Trip Broad Peak Climb - June, July, August. 52 Days. Full Service: $14,850, £11,450, €12,450; Basic Climb: $9,850. Easier 8000 metre / 26,000 foot high peak. Led by Dan Mazur.
- New Trip K2 Everest Training Climb - June, July. 34 days. Full Service: $8650, £6650, €7450. Learn high altitude climbing to camp 3 on Broad Peak at 7000 metres/23,000 feet and test yourself in a short period of time at an affordable cost. Leader Dan Mazur.
- New Trip Pastore Peak - June-July OR August-September 29 days. Full Service: $5,950, £4,050, €5,050. "Trekking peak" near K2. Fun snow climbing at 6000 metres/19, 500 feet. Leader Dan Mazur.
- New Trip K2 Trekking - June-July OR August. 25 days. Full Service: $4,850, £3,750, €4,050. Amazing walk on flat glaciers among towering Himalayan giants with K2 summiter Dan Mazur. These biggest peaks on the planet are much less crowded and reside among the most friendly local people.
September-October-November Tibet / Nepal
Big, Medium, & Small Peaks, Treks, & Training Climbs
Friends: Seize The Moment!
Ascending Ama Dablam in Nepal, Asia's most famous ice, rock, and snow peak, Moderately technical yet attainable.
- Cho Oyu - Sept-Oct. 38 days in Tibet. Full Service: $14,850, £11,150, €12,450; Basic Climb: $8,850. Most attainable 8000m / 26,000ft peak. Perfect preparation for Everest.
- Manaslu - September-October. 38 days in Nepal. Full Service: $12,850, £9,650, €10,850; Basic Climb: $8,150. World's easiest 8000m / 26,000ft peak. Our whole team summited in 2017.
- Ama Dablam - October or November. 29 Days in Nepal. Full Service: $5,550, £4,150, €4,650; Basic Climb: $2,650. Famous moderate rock, ice, snow climb. The Matterhorn of the Himalaya!
- Baruntse - October or November. 34 days Baruntse & Mera OR 29 days Baruntse only. Full Service Baruntse & Mera: $8,950, £6,750, €7,550. OR Full Service Baruntse Only: $6,650. Three peaks for price of 1. Remote, near Everest. Easy high 7000m / 23,000 foot peak.
- Everest Nepal BaseCamp Walk - April, May, October, November. 17 Days in Nepal. Full Service: $1,850, £1,350, €1,550. Follow Hillary & Tenzing's footsteps. World famous base camp.
- Lobuche Peak Everest Glacier School - April, May, October, November. 18 days in Nepal OR 5 day option. Full Service: $2,950, £2,250, €2,550. 5 day option: $1350. Excellent short climbing school up 6000 metres/20,000 feet.
- Island Peak - April, May, October, November. 22 days in Nepal. OR 5 Day Option. Full Service: $2,950, £2,250, €2,550. 5 day option: $1350. Easy "trekking peak" at 6000 metres/20,000 feet.. Climb in 1 day.
- Mera Peak Climb - October. 22 days in Nepal. Full Service: $3,150, £2,350, €2,650. Remote, near Everest. Easy snow trek. Highest "trekking peak" in Nepal. Stunning Everest Views at 6500 metres/21,000 feet.
- Service Trek - June or November. 13 Days in Nepal. Flexible dates on offer: Go when you like! Price - Donation: $1,450 £1,050 €1,200 (IRS deductible US). Visit beautiful remote Sherpa villages & families, far off the beaten path with stunning views of Everest. Deliver medicines, school supplies, clothing.
Our trusty yaks taking supplies up the Khumbu Valley. Everest in the background. The famous Hillary Step on Everest Nepal. This is the last hurdle before being on top of the world. Patale health post worker Jamyang and Dr. Lisa McClellan examine a Nepalese baby. AmaDablam Camp 1 at night.
Winter Wonderland - Everest Basecamp Christmas/New Years Treks and Aconcagua Summit Climbs
Aconcagua - December, January, or February. 17 days in Argentina. Full Service: $4,350 , £3,390, € 3,650. Basic Climb: $2,850. Easy high altitude 7 Summit Peak.
CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR TREK TO EVEREST BASECAMP. 18 Days of glorious peaceful trekking at the turn of the year. Cost: $1850, £1,250, €1,750. Island Peak option.
Giving Back to the Himalaya & Climbing Community
Current projects include:
- New dates for our free autumn glacier school
- Service treks to poor villages,
- Building schools and hospitals,
- Waste treatment plant at Everest basecamp, won a UIAA award,
- Sherpa training school, and
- Rebuilding the oldest convent near Everest.
Please go to www.MountEverestFoundationNews.org
Take Advantage of our Customer Service
Not only do we have the best British, American and European leaders and local Sherpas, we also use excellent hotels and equipment, our cooks prepare delicious food, and we pride ourselves on offering very competitive prices. Please contact us now to learn more about our quality services.
- Discounts for groups of 2 or more, returning members, doctors.
- Want to become a leader? DiscountsForGuides.com & LeaderInTraining.com: Discounts, free hotels.
On the summit of Mera Peak.
I look forward to answering your questions, hearing your ideas,, meeting, and climbing to the summit together with you. Welcome to our team! - Dan Mazur
Dan Mazur | SummitClimb.com | Telephone UK: +44 (0)7810 375400 | (Telephone USA) +1 360-570-0715 | DanielMazur@SummitClimb.com | Skype: dan.mazur8848 | WhatsApp / SMS / Text Messaging: +13602503407