SummitClimb and Trek Deadline Now - September - December
SummitClimb and Trek Deadline Now - September - December
Everest Summits Tibet + Nepal = Big Success
Dan Mazur and Team Now Going For K2 + Broad Peak
Giving Back to Environment, Sherpas and Mountain Community
Just a Few Spots Left for Spring Everest Summit Climbs from Nepal or Tibet, also Everest Training Trips
Early Bird Special: 5% Discount On All New Bookings for Trips Paid In Full before 7 July.
Are you preparing for September, October, November, December climbing and trekking? Can't go this year? Join us for 2019 too!
Everest News: In May we had amazing success on both sides of Everest, Nepal and Tibet, where we had many members achieve their goals on the summits, in training, and treks ! SummitClimbNews.com
Charity Non-Profit News: Giving back to Himalayan people and environments. Our service trek is beginning, we have been working hard on cleaning up Mount Everest with a basecamp waste treatment plant and rebuilding Mount Everest's First Convent. We have a very busy Sherpa Training School and are seeking donations of climbing equipment, rucksacks, climbing outerwear and climbing boots ! MountEverestFoundationNews.org
Giving back to mountaineering community with our Free Autumn Glacier School. Welcome!
Member at Kalapathar background Everest.
It isn't as complicated as you might think to reach your desired goal. We help you every step of the way. All you need is the following:
- Plane ticket (they are still affordable and available, let us know if you need help);
- Personal equipment (we check and help you purchase or rent all of your gear affordably);
- Completed Payment - Use Your Credit Card to pay for your trip - no credit card fee.
- Trip Registration form with 1 Passport sized photo and scan of your passport;
- Travel, accident, and repatriation insurance (glad to make suggestions for you).
September-October-November Tibet / Nepal
Big, Medium, & Small Peaks, Treks, & Training Climbs
Friends: Seize The Moment!
- Cho Oyu - Sept-Oct. 38 days in Tibet. Full Service: $14,850, £11,150, €12,450; Basic Climb: $8,850. Most attainable 8000m / 26,000ft peak. Perfect preparation for Everest.
- Manaslu - September-October. 38 days in Nepal. Full Service: $12,850, £9,650, €10,850; Basic Climb: $8,150. World's easiest 8000m / 26,000ft peak. Our whole team summited in 2017.
- Ama Dablam - October or November. 29 Days in Nepal. Full Service: $5,550, £4,150, €4,650; Basic Climb: $2,650. Famous moderate rock, ice, snow climb. The Matterhorn of the Himalaya!
- Baruntse - October or November. 34 days Baruntse & Mera OR 29 days Baruntse only. Full Service Baruntse & Mera: $8,950, £6,750, €7,550. OR Full Service Baruntse Only: $6,650. Three peaks for price of 1. Remote, near Everest. Easy high 7000m / 23,000 foot peak.
- Everest Nepal BaseCamp Walk - April, May, October, November. 17 Days in Nepal. Full Service: $1,850, £1,350, €1,550. Follow Hillary & Tenzing's footsteps. World famous base camp.
- Lobuche Peak Everest Glacier School - April, May, October, November. 18 days in Nepal OR 5 day option. Full Service: $2,950, £2,250, €2,550. 5 day option: $1350. Excellent short climbing school up 6000 metres/20,000 feet.
- Island Peak - April, May, October, November. 22 days in Nepal. OR 5 Day Option. Full Service: $2,950, £2,250, €2,550. 5 day option: $1350. Easy "trekking peak" at 6000 metres/20,000 feet.. Climb in 1 day.
- Mera Peak Climb - October. 22 days in Nepal. Full Service: $3,150, £2,350, €2,650. Remote, near Everest. Easy snow trek. Highest "trekking peak" in Nepal. Stunning Everest Views at 6500 metres/21,000 feet.
- Service Trek - June or November. 13 Days in Nepal. Flexible dates on offer: Go when you like! Price - Donation: $1,450 £1,050 €1,200 (IRS deductible US). Visit beautiful remote Sherpa villages & families, far off the beaten path with stunning views of Everest. Deliver medicines, school supplies, clothing.
Winter Wonderland - Everest Basecamp Christmas/New Years Treks and Aconcagua Summit Climbs
Aconcagua - December, January, or February. 17 days in Argentina. Full Service: $4,350 , £3,390, € 3,650. Basic Climb: $2,850. Easy high altitude 7 Summit Peak.
CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR TREK TO EVEREST BASECAMP. 18 Days of glorious peaceful trekking at the turn of the year. Cost: $1850, £1,250, €1,750. Island Peak option.
2019 Everest Season in April and May? Are you ready for this? Our Spring trips are nearly full:
• Everest Tibet Climb - April- May. 60 days in Tibet & Nepal. Full Service: $32,150, £24,050, €27,250; Basic Climb Cost: $19,450, £14,550, €16,450. Less crowded than Nepal, with better views. Leader David O'Brien.
• Everest Nepal - April-May. 60 days in Nepal. Full Service: $38,450, £27,750, €31,050; Basic Climb: 19,450, £14,550, €16,450. Route first climbed by Hillary and Tenzing. Classic climb with the best weather. Leader Dan Mazur.
• Lhotse -World's 4th highest peak. Climb Everest route; branch off before high camp; ascend Lhotse Couloir. April and May. Full Service Cost: $16,150, £12,050, €13,650; Basic Climb: $9,150, £6,850, €7,750. Leader Dan Mazur.
• Cho Oyu - April-May. 38 days in Tibet & Nepal. Full Service: $15,150 £11,250 €12850; Basic Climb Cost: $11,150 £8,350 €9,450. Most attainable 8000m / 26,000ft peak.
• Everest Tibet Training Climb - April or May. 28 days in Tibet. Full Service: $10,150, £7,550, €8,650. Less expensive, more remote, less crowded than Nepal. Test yourself at high altitude going to camp 1 at 7000 metres/23,000 feet. Made famous in 1924 by Mallory and Irvine. Leader David O'Brien.
• Everest Nepal Training Climb - April or May. 31 days in Nepal. 16 day option available: Full Service:$10,150, £7,550, €8,650 . Sixteen day option: $6,350, £4,750, €5,350. Ideal preparation for high altitude. Go to camp 3 at 7000 metres/23,000 feet. Leader Dan Mazur.
• Everest Nepal BaseCamp Walk - April, May or October, November . 17 Days in Nepal. Full Service: $2,150, £1,650, €1,826. Follow Hillary & Tenzing's footsteps. World famous base camp.
• Lobuche Peak Everest Glacier School - April, May Or October, November. 18 days in Nepal OR 5 day option. Full Service: $3,150 £2,350 €2,675. 5 day option: $1350. Excellent short climbing school with a easy 6000 metre/20,000 ft. peak summit.
• Island Peak - April, May or October, November 22 days in Nepal. OR 5 Day Option. Full Service: $2,950, £2,250, €2,550. 5 day option: $1350. Easy "trekking peak" at 6000 metres/20,000 feet
Giving Back to the Himalaya & Climbing Community
Current projects include:
- New dates for our free autumn glacier school
- Service treks to poor villages,
- Building schools and hospitals,
- Waste treatment plant at Everest basecamp, won a UIAA award,
- Sherpa training school, and
- Rebuilding the oldest convent near Everest.
Please go to www.MountEverestFoundationNews.org
Take Advantage of our Customer Service
Not only do we have the best British, American and European leaders and local Sherpas, we also use excellent hotels and equipment, our cooks prepare delicious food, and we pride ourselves on offering very competitive prices. Please contact us now to learn more about our quality services.
- Discounts for groups of 2 or more, returning members, doctors.
- Want to become a leader? DiscountsForGuides.com & LeaderInTraining.com: Discounts, free hotels.
On the summit of Mera Peak.
I look forward to answering your questions, hearing your ideas,, meeting, and climbing to the summit together with you. Welcome to our team! - Dan Mazur
Dan Mazur | SummitClimb.com | Telephone UK: +44 (0)7810 375400 | (Telephone USA) +1 360-570-0715 | DanielMazur@SummitClimb.com | Skype: dan.mazur8848 | WhatsApp / SMS / Text Messaging: +13602503407