Oct - Nov: best for 7000 metre peaks because rainy season finished, skies clear and warm. Climbing routes in perfect shape.
Still Time: 30 Day Joining Deadline for October ~ November - December Trips Wide Open.
**EARLY BIRD SALE !! 5% Early Discount on ALL 2020 Trips.
- News Flash: We are climbing easiest 8000m peak in Nepal. Manaslu means: "Mountain of Spirit". ManasluNews.com
- Join Hillary Medalist Dan Mazur on Baruntse , Mera Peak , Ama Dablam, Island Peak, Everest Base Camp Trek in October - November.
Get On Board: Fun interesting teams - men and women of all ages and abilities!
- 10 Day Remote Nepal Trek in November. Visit Sherpa Families, Hand-Out Medicines and School Supplies: RemoteNepalServiceTrek.org
- Christmas-New Year Everest Base Camp Trek with Optional Easy Island Peak Climb: - Discover gorgeous Nepal during this less crowded season. A different idea of how to spend your holiday break.
- Aconcagua trips for December, January, February. This "7-Summit" is an easy climb and amazing intro to 7000m peak climbing!
- TIBET 2020: ALL PERMITS READY! Rare chance to visit exotic Tibet: Everest Tibet Summit , Everest North Col Training Climb , Everest Tibet Advanced Base Camp Trek.
- NEPAL 2020: SummitClimb's Dan Mazur leads Spring Nepal Everest Season. Everest Nepal Summit Climb. Heard about exciting Everest Nepal Camp 3 Training Climb? Everest Glacier School, Everest Base Camp Trek.
KARAKORAM 2020: Three years in a row! We have an excellent success record. Sign up NOW for 2020 Karakoram season: Leader Dan Mazur. Gasherbrum 2, K2 Summit Climb, K2 Base Camp Trek. We handle all your permits, visas and paperwork!
**Tell your friends and earn a cash reward "Finder's Fee".**
- AmaDablamClimb.com - October or November. 29 Days in Nepal. Full Service: $6,150, £4,850, €5,350; Basic Climb: $2,650. Asia's most famous rock, snow, and ice climb. The Matterhorn of the Himalaya is technical, but climbable.
- BaruntseClimb.com - October or November. 34 days Baruntse & Mera OR 29 days Baruntse only. Full Service Baruntse & Mera: $9,150 £7,250 €8,050. OR Full Service Baruntse Only: $7,150. At 7,129 metres, Baruntse lies in the heart of the Himalayan giants of Nepal and has a higher summit success rate than comparable peaks.
- Mera Trekking Peak Expedition - 22 days in October-November . Perfect introduction to high altitude. Full Service Cost: $3,350 £2,650 €2,950.
- Lobuche Peak Everest Glacier School - October - November or April, May. 18 days in Nepal OR 5 day option. Full Service: $3,450 £2,650 €3,050. 5 day option: $1850
- Island Peak - October - November or April, May. 22 days in Nepal. OR 5 Day Option. Full Service: $3,450 £2,650 €3,050. 5 day option: $1850.
- Everest Nepal BaseCamp Walk - October - November or April, May. 17 Days in Nepal. Full Service: $2,150, £1,650, €1,850.
- Service Trek - November or June. 13 Days in Nepal. Flexible dates on offer: Go when you like! Price - Donation: $1,850 £1,450 €1,650 (Gift-Aid eligible UK / IRS deductible US).
Winter Climbs and Trek
- ChristmasTrek.com and (optional - easy) IslandPeakClimb.com . 22 Dec to 6 Jan. Go to Everest during a less crowded time of year. Celebrate Christmas in the Sherpa capital of Namche Bazaar and bring in the New Year in GorakShep, which is the closest village to Mount Everest. Full Service Cost:$2,150, £1,650, €1,850
- AconcaguaSummitClimb.com Walk to the top of the highest peak in all of the Americas. One of the famous "7 Summits" (non-technical). Climbing Aconcagua may qualify you for Everest Nepal, Everest Tibet, or Cho Oyu. 26 Dec. 2019 to 11 Jan. 2020 or 18 Jan to 03 Feb or 7-23 Feb. Full Service Cost; $4,850 , £3,850, € 4,250. Basic cost $2,850, £2,250, € 2,450
Getting ready for Everest in Spring 2020.
- Everest Nepal - April-May. 60 days in Nepal. Full Service: $38,450, £30,550, €33,850; Basic Climb: $19,450, £15,450, €17,050. Route first climbed by Hillary and Tenzing. Classic climb with the best weather. Leader Dan Mazur and Dani Fuller. 2019 .Success in 2019: EverestNepalNews.com . Please WATCH VIDEO ! Our Review Please Click Here.
- Everest Tibet Climb - April- May. 60 days in Tibet & Nepal. Full Service: $34,650, £26,250, €30,450; Basic Climb Cost: $24,950, £18,850, €21,950. Less crowded than Nepal, with better views. Leader David O'Brien. Success in 2019: EverestTibetNews.com . Our Review Please Click Here. Please WATCH VIDEO !
- Lhotse - Everest's sister peak, with a much shorter summit day. Full Service Cost: $16,150, £12,850, €14,150; Basic Climb: $9,150, £7,250, €8,050. Leader Dan Mazur and Dani Fuller. 2019 Expedition Success !! SummitClimbNews.com. Our Review Please Click Here. Success in 2019: LhotseClimb.com . Please WATCH VIDEO!
- Cho Oyu - Good Preparation for Everest . April-May. 38 days in Tibet & Nepal. Full Service Cost: $24,450, £18,550, €21,550; Basic Climb Cost: $17,150, £12,950, €15,050. Most attainable 8000m / 26,000ft peak. Leader Dan Mazur. 2019 Expedition Success !! SummitClimbNews.com. Our Review Please Click Here. Success in 2019: ChoOyuNews.com . Please WATCH VIDEO!.
- Everest Tibet Training Climb - Learn everything you need to know and test yourself at high altitude in a short amount of time for a very low price. Do well and transfer to the SummitClimb at no extra cost. April or May. 28 days in Tibet. Full Service: $11,150, £8,450, €9,850. Less expensive, more remote, less crowded than Nepal. Test yourself at high altitude going to camp 1 at 7000 metres/23,000 feet. Made famous in 1924 by Mallory and Irvine. Leader David O'Brien. 2019 Expedition Success !! SummitClimbNews.com. Please WATCH VIDEO!
- Everest Nepal Training Climb - Learn everything you need to know and test yourself at high altitude in a short amount of time for a very low price. Do well and transfer to the SummitClimb at no extra cost. April or May. 31 days in Nepal. 16 day option available: Full Service: $10,150, £8,050, €8,950. Sixteen day option: $8,150, £6,450, €7,150. Ideal preparation for high altitude. Go to camp 3 at 7000 metres/23,000 feet. Leader Dan Mazur. 2019 Expedition Success !! SummitClimbNews.com . Please WATCH VIDEO!
- Lobuche Peak Everest Glacier School - Quick exposure to high altitude at a very low price. April, May Or October, November. 18 days in Nepal OR 5 day option. Full Service: $3,150 £2,450 €2,750. 5 day option: $1350. Excellent short climbing school with a easy 6000 metre/20,000 ft. peak summit.
- Island Peak - April, May or October, November 22 days in Nepal. OR 5 Day Option. Full Service: $3,150 £2,450 €2,750. 5 day option: $1350. Easy "trekking peak" at 6000 metres/20,000 feet Our Review Please Click Here. Success in 2019: SummitClimbNews.com . Please WATCH VIDEO!
- Everest Nepal BaseCamp Walk - . Follow in the footsteps of Hillary and Tenzing to the World's most famous basecamp. April, May or October, November . 17 Days in Nepal. Full Service: $2,150, £1,650, €1,850. World famous base camp.
- Everest Tibet Advanced Basecamp Trek : Explore Medieval Tibet, A rare trek to the highest base camp in the world. The best views of Everest. Better than Nepal. Full Service Cost: : $6,150, £4,650, €5,450. April, 21 Days in Tibet & Nepal.
- Service Trek - June or November. 13 Days in Nepal. Flexible dates on offer: Go when you like! Price - Donation: $1,850 £1,450 €1,650 (Gift-Aid eligible UK / IRS deductible US)
- Gasherbrum 2 with Dan Mazur as leader and Nepalese Sherpas. World's Easiest 8000 meter peak! Full Service Cost: $15,150 £12,050 €13,350; Basic Climb Cost: $11,150
- K2 Summit : Our Team were first on the summit in 2019. Our Sherpas are the best. Leader Dan Mazur is a K2 Summiter. Our Nepalese Sherpas are the best on the mountain! Our Succesful 2019 Team fixed the ropes to the summit. We include Oxygen, Personal Sherpa for each member, high quality equipment and ropes. June, July, August. 52 Days. Full Service: $43,550, £34,650, €38,250. Basic Climb: $14,850, $14850, £11,750, €13,050
- Broad Peak Summit. Seven members on the summit in 2019! Leader Dan Mazur is a Broad Peak Expert and our Nepalese Sherpas are ready to help you every step of the way. Best Preparation for Everest or K2. June, July, August. 52 Days. Full Service: $15,150 £12,050 €13,350; Basic Climb Cost: $11,150, £8,850 €9,750
Everest Training Climb on Gasherbrum 2 : . Learn everything you need to know. Do well and transfer to the SummitClimb at no extra cost. Climb to 7,000 metres and learn the skills necessary to reach the summit of Everest, K2 or one of the 14 highest peaks. Taught by Dan Mazur and Expert Nepalese Sherpas. June, July. 34 days. Full Service Cost: $11,150, £8,850, €9,850
- Pastore Peak: Stunning "Trekking Peak" Near K2 and Broad Peak Base Camp. Just 4 days added to the K2 Basecamp Trek. Date: 16 June to 15 July 2019 (29 days). Full Service Cost: $5,950, £4,750, €5,250. Friendly leader Dan Mazur and Expert Nepalese Sherpas teach everything you need to know.
- K2 Basecamp Trek with Gondogoro Pass Crossing. This is a "bucket list" trek to the most spectacular base camp in the world. Gorgeous Trek with K2 Expert Dan Mazur through the most densely concentrated region of high peaks in the world. The views are stunning, the pace is careful and gradual, and the people here are some of the friendliest you will ever meet!! 25 days in June. Full Service: $4,850, £3,850, €4,250.
- MustagataExpedition.com : Our leader will teach you everything you need to know, has climbed Mustagata 9 times and speaks perfect English and flawless Chinese. At 7500 metres. Mustagata is the world's 'easiest' peak of its size because the average slope angle is only 18 degrees, equivalent to a "novice" ski piste or run. Climbing Mustagata qualifies you for Everest, Cho Oyu, Lhotse, and Shishapangma. 13 June to 4 July 2019, 5 July to 26 July 2019, 25 July to 15 August 2019. 22 days in China. 25 days in China. Full Service Cost: $7,250 £5,550 €6400 ; Basic Climb Cost: $2,670, £2,150, €2,350
Not only do we have the best British, European. and American leaders and local Sherpas, we also use excellent hotels and equipment, our cooks prepare delicious food, and we pride ourselves on offering very competitive prices.
It isn't as complicated as you might think to reach your desired goal. Join our teams of men and women of all ages and abilities. Please ask lots of questions. We help you every step of the way:
- We pride ourselves on Excellent Customer Service. We are here to answer questions and love to chat about Mountains, Our Favourite Subject.
- Equipment Consulting (we check and help you purchase or rent all of your gear affordably) Kathmandu equipment prices
- Inexpensive plane tickets are still available and we are available to help you find those cheap flights.
- Interested in becoming a leader, or already one? Please check out the amazing discounts and free hotels at LeaderInTraining.comand DiscountsForGuides.com
- Need help financing your expedition? We are able to take credit cards for 100% of your payment.
F. Check out our discounts: 5% for groups of 2-3, 10% for groups of 3-4, 15% for groups of 5+, returning members 5%, medical practioners 5%, photographers and journalists 5%. TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND EARN A CASH BONUS! Explore our generous referral fees, finder's fees, commissions for travel agents.
Our successful team of men and women of all ages and abilities and awesome Sherpas enjoying a sunny photo on the summit of Ama Dablam.
I look forward to answering your questions, hearing your ideas,, meeting, and climbing to the summit together with you. Welcome to our team! - Dan Mazur