Welcoming men and women of all ages and nationalities to join our teams! This newsletter introduces 2015 trips to Everest and beyond, and our 2014 Christmas and New Year plans for climbing and trekking the big mountains, and giving back to the climbing community with free of cost no-charge offerings and Sherpa charity support work.
Please contact me now at email: DanielMazur@SummitClimb.com , tel UK: +44 (0) 7810375400, tel USA: +1-360-570-0715, skype: dan.mazur88488, www.facebook.com/DanielLeeMazur , twitter: @DanielMazur , www.linkedin.com/in/danielmazur .
Too busy to read this newsletter? Here is the table of contents. To make skimming easier, simply pick and choose sections:
2. Sherpa News: Let's face it, 2014 was not good for the Sherpas.
3. Attend or host an Himalayan evening this Winter.
4. Encouraging new climbers and trekkers to join us. free of cost no-charge week long glacier climbing schools.
5. You are welcome to become a member of our upcoming trips.
6. All prices frozen at 2012 levels. Join in 2014, before the price increases.
7. We pay you cash for sending us your friends and colleagues to join our trips.
8. We take good care of our former members: Were you a member of our 2014 Nepal climbing team? Free 2015 permit.
9. We are generous with the free of cost amenities included in our trips:
10. All expeditions have a SummitClimb veteran British, American, European, or Australian leader.
11. Are you or a friend interested in becoming a mountain leader?
12. Our trips are staffed by friendly, strong, experienced , well-trained Sherpas.
13. Our cooks are experts at preparing delicious food for a wide variety of tastes.
14. We have very good equipment on our trips.
15. We have our own expedition weather forecasting systems and our leaders are weather experts.
16. Our expedition communications are top flight. We offer free internet service to our members in basecamp.
17. We provide an equipment purchase and rent/hire service for free ideas of where to find the best climbing equipment.
18. We offer free oxygen on all of our Everest and Lhotse climbs.
19. All of our trips feature 4 free hotel nights in Kathmandu, 2 nights at the beginning of the trip and 2 at the end.
20. New extended date option on all of our trips. Now all of our trips are available for flexible date bookings.
21. What people are saying: Recently I was pleased to bump into one of our former members in the street here in Kathmandu.
22. About 80% of our members join as individuals, we also have couples and small groups of 2-3 friends join in the fun.
23. Also, we encourage larger private groups and we are able to provide a private, separate cook, guides, leader, Sherpas.
24. Announcing our new partner site: www.ClimbandTrek.com . If you have a moment, please check out the site.
25. SummitClimb and SummitTrek social media in the news.
26. On other new trip developments, we offer a revamped Mustagata, Elbrus, and Africa program.
27. CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR TREKKING TO EVEREST BASE CAMP. 18 days. www.ChristmasNewYearTrek.com .
28. WINTER GLACIER SCHOOL 1 - 7 JANUARY, 2015. glacier travel, ice climbing, with Dan Mazur. Free, no charge. www.WinterGlacierSchool.org .
29. THREE ACONCAGUA CLIMBS TAKING PLACE IN December, January, and February. Leader Max Kausch. www.AconcaguaSummitClimb.com .
30. EVEREST NEPAL SUMMIT CLIMB. April-June or September-October, with 9 time summit leader Dan Mazur. www.EverestNepalExpedition.com .
31. EVEREST TRAINING CLIMB CAMP 3 NEPAL. April or May. 31 day or 16 day option, with 9 time summit leader Dan Mazur. www.EverestNepalTrainingClimb.com .
32. EVEREST TIBET SUMMIT CLIMB. April-June, with 4 time summit leader David Obrien. www.EverestTibet.com .
33. EVEREST TIBET TRAINING CLIMB NORTH-COL. April or May, with 4 time summit leader David Obrien. www.EverestTrainingClimbTibet.com .
34. CHO OYU EXPEDITION. April-May, & August-September. Leaders Angel Armesto & 5 time Cho Oyu summiter Dan Mazur. www.ExpeditionChoOyu.com .
35. MOUNT LHOTSE EXPEDITION. April-May, Leader 4 time Lhotse summiter Dan Mazur: www.LhotseExpedition.com .
36. EVEREST GLACIER SCHOOL:. April, May, October, or November. 22 days or Seven day option. Leader AngSange Sherpa www.EverestGlacierSchool.com .
37. ISLAND TREKKING PEAK EXPEDITION. 22 days or 5 days (climb only) in April, May, October or November: Leader Dan Mazur. www.IslandPeakClimb.com .
38. EVEREST BASECAMP WALK NEPAL. 18 days in April, May, October or November. Leader Dan Mazur www.EverestBasecampWalk.com .
39. EVEREST TIBET ADVANCED BASECAMP WALK. April or May. Leader David Obrien. www.AdvancedBasecampWalk.com .
40. KILIMANJARO / MT KENYA / SAFARI. Available throughout the year. www.AfricaSummitClimb.com .
41. REMOTE NEPAL CHARITY SERVICE TREK: 12 Days in June or November. Leader Dan Mazur. www.RemoteNepalServiceTrek.org .
42. MOUNT MUSTAGATA EXPEDITION. 25 days in July. Leader Julian Bierman. www.MustagataClimb.com .
43. MOUNT ELBRUS: 9 days in June, July, and August. Leader Dan Mazur. www.ElbrusSummitClimb.com .
44. FREE-OF-COST NO-CHARGE SUMMER GLACIER SCHOOL. 20-27 June. Leader Dan Mazur. www.CascadeGlacierSchool.org .
45. CHO OYU EXPEDITION. August-September & April-May. Leaders 5 time Cho Oyu summiter Dan Mazur & Angel Armesto. www.ExpeditionChoOyu.com .
46. AMA DABLAM, ASIA'S MOST FAMOUS ROCK, SNOW, AND ICE PEAK. October and November. Leader Dani Fuller. www.ExpeditionAmaDablam.com .
47. MOUNT BARUNTSE EXPEDITION. 32 days in October-November. Leader Dan Mazur. www.BaruntseClimb.com .
48. MERA PEAK, REMOTE TREKKING PEAK, HIGHEST IN NEPAL. 21 Days in October - November. Leader Dan Mazur. www.MeraPeakClimb.com .
Our Baruntse and Mera Peak teams summited, completing the Everest region's most remote grand circle traverse, once again becoming the first of the season to summit Baruntse, Nepal's easiest 7000 metre / 23,000 foot peak, with something for everyone, novices and experts alike. We put numerous members atop Island Peak, Nepal's most famous "trekking peak". Our Aconcagua teams reached the top of South America's 7-summit, and we had our first annual Christmas and New Year Basecamp Trek, looking forward to an exciting repeat this year. Our Africa Kilimanjaro trekking and Mt. Kenya rock climbing trips are increasingly popular and succesful too. For more news please visit www.SummitClimbNews.com and www.SummitTrekNews.com .
Glenn with view of Everest on summit of Cho Oyu. Jangbu Sherpa Photo. Summit day AmaDablam. Photo Salima
2. Sherpa News: Let's face it, 2014 was not good for the Sherpas. On 18 April at 6:30 am, 17 Sherpas were killed by falling ice just below camp 1 on Everest, while they were sitting on their rucksacks. It was a horrible tragedy, and although none of SummitClimb's Sherpas were affected, we have decided it is our duty to help. We encourage cash donations to families of the lost Sherpas, and we are working with the Everest Foundation to give back to Sherpa communities. There is a new health project, thanks to Shelley Bloom, to eradicate stomach parasites in villages near to Mt. Everest but which never benefited from visits by Sir Edmund Hillary nor Tenzing Norgay Sherpa. We are pushing for quality education at Charmading High School with 650 students and where the new computer room and library are almost finished, thanks to Markus Staehelin. We are developing an human waste treatment plant for Everest basecamp, thanks to Garry Porter and Nate Janega. We are rebuilding the closest Buddhist women's convent to Mt. Everest, thanks to Marcia Macdonald, at the Deboche Nunnery, sorely neglected since 1928. Through the Sherpa Training School, we train Sherpas to become qualified climbers, guides and cooks, thanks to Len Thomas. We also want to thank generous sponsors who provided kind donations of climbing gear, clothing, boots, crampons, harnesses, rucksacks and funds for the Sherpa Climbing School. Please keep your climbing equipment, clothing, boot, and sleeping bag donations coming and contact: info@MountEverestFoundation.org . For Sherpa charity news please visit www.MEFSDNews.org .
5. You are welcome to become a member of our upcoming trips. Our offerings are widely varied and we pride ourselves on providing climbing and trekking for everyone.
6. All prices frozen at 2012 levels. We vowed not to increase our prices during 2014. That means if you book a 2015 trip during 2014, you will still pay the old 2012 price. Why are our trips so affordable? Our company is run by climbers and trekkers, for climbers and trekkers. We never charge more than we would be willing to pay ourselves. We give discounts for groups of 2 or more, returning members, mountain guides, and medical practitioners. We support people who wish to become a leader in training.
David Maidment on top. Photo by Elmo Francis. Jangbu, Dan and Elmo holding Nandini Chol Raj's Airtel flag in front of Everest, Nuptse, and Makalu. Photo b David Maidment.
9. We are generous with the free of cost amenities included in our trips:
10. All expeditions have a very experienced well organized SummitClimb veteran British, American, European, or Australian leader. We develop our leaders slowly and carefully over time. Our leaders are all past team members of SummitClimb and SummitTrek trips, so they know how we do things, and understand our emphasis on high quality service.
13. Our cooks are experts at preparing delicious food for a wide variety of tastes. Do you like appetizing meals with a wide range of different types of main courses, salads, and delicious desserts? We provide three hearty meals each day made from fresh local ingredients. Our cooks have been trained in 5 star hotels and can cook for European, American, British, South Asian, Chinese, and many other palettes. You can count on excellent food on trek, in basecamp and during the climb. We even have three meals each day in our high camps, all of the way up to the top, including summit day!
14. We have very good equipment on our trips. We include excellent quality sleeping tents (a single tent for each member in basecamp). We have comfortable warm dining tents with tables and chairs, carpeting, and heaters. Our kitchen tents are very clean and well stocked. Our toilet tents and hot shower tents are immaculate. We check all of the climbing material very carefully, including ropes, anchors, walkie talkies, high altitude tents, high altitude stoves and fuel.
15. We have our own expedition weather forecasting systems and our leaders are weather experts. We use a combination of Swiss, Norwegian, Austrian, American, British, Chinese, Indian, and Nepalese weather forecasting tools.
16. Our expedition communications are top flight. We offer free internet service to our members in basecamp. Update your facebook, send and receive emails, and make skype calls from basecamp for no charge. We also offer international calls at a discounted rate (just a few cents per minute). We have walkie-talkie 2 way radios and we also have satellite telephones for your safety and convenience. All of our expeditions offer a news page with daily updates so your family and friends at home can stay apprised of your team's progress during the climb or trek. Please check www.SummitClimbNews.com to see examples of previous team's news pages.
18. We offer free oxygen on all of our Everest and Lhotse climbs. That's right free oxygen. We include a 5 bottle set of state-of-the-art Poisk oxygen, with the latest regulators and oxygen masks. All of our oxygen systems are safety checked each season by Russian technicians who work for the manufacturer. We offer low priced oxygen systems on Cho Oyu with an "equipment buy back" for oxygen sets returned in used but good conditon, so its as if you rented your oxygen gear.
19. All of our trips feature 4 free hotel nights in Kathmandu, 2 nights at the beginning of the trip and 2 at the end, at the comfortable three star Hotel Shakti. Its an excellent and classic hotel surrounded by green gardens and located in the heart of the city action near many delicious restaurants, the city's best mountain equipment shopping, and abundant nightlife all within a few minutes walk. The Shakti also offers lots of entertaining day trip (and night outing) options such as wild game safaris, horse back riding, art classes, mountain biking, volunteer opportunities at orphanages, hospitals, schools, women's centres, rock climbing, bird watching, cooking classes, sport fishing, day peak climbing, herbal medicine seminars, day hikes, pottery classes, car tours, sightseeing, temple tours, henna handpainting classes, city tours, massage, swimming, beauty salon, motorbiking, yoga retreats, river rafting, painting classes, golf, language courses, kayaking, writing seminars, bungie jumping, religious worship, canyoning, hot tubs, health club, saunas, fitness center, spa treatments, Mount Kailash Treks, night clubs, meditation retreats, gourmet restaurants, cultural dance performances, wine tasting, pedicures and manicures, casino gambling, barber shop, discotheques, airport transfers, Scenic flights around Mount Everest and much much more.
20. New extended date option on all of our trips. Now all of our trips are available for flexible date bookings. We still have the "fixed dates" for the trip, which is the established group you can join on pre-arranged dates chosen by the organizers. Whats new is: now you can choose your own dates within the date range (usually a 2 month period) and you can show up any time you like during those dates. Thus we are encouraging people to join us who previously could not due to date limitations. We are offering more flexibility in our schedules to encourage you to join us, whether you want go on our fixed dates, or choose your own.
21. What people are saying: Recently I was pleased to bump into one of our former members in the street here in Kathmandu in front one of our favorite climbing and trekking shops. He is JP from London and he just returned from climbing with our SummitClimb team on www.AmaDablamClimb.com . Here is what he had to say: "At first I was a bit nervous to join a team of people who I did not know. By day three of the trek, all of us were gelling well into a group. The British leader was excellent and made some really good decisions which helped the team a lot and his wealth of experience showed. I was impressed with all of the things which SummitClimb included for free, like pro Sherpas, hotels, delicious food, comfortable single tents, an exclellent basecamp, hot showers, satellite phones, good rope fixing, quality high altitude camps. All of these came as standard equipment for the one low price. When we reached the mountain and saw what other teams did or did not have, then we knew we had made the right choice with SummitClimb." (November 14th conversation at Hotel Shakti, Kathmandu).
22. About 80% of our members join as individuals, we also have couples and small groups of 2-3 friends join in the fun. So please don't feel afraid to come along if you are an individual or a small group. Back to top
24. Announcing our new partner site: www.ClimbandTrek.com . We are excited to tie up this new web relationship. If you have a moment, please check out the site and send your comments. We could use your feedback and creative criticism.
25. SummitClimb and SummitTrek social media in the news. We have gone over to twitter for our news updates. What do you think? Thanks to almost daily news updates our facebook friends hit 18,000 last week and we are planning a gear give away when we hit 20,000, so come on and join the fun and tell your friends.
26. We are offering a revamped Mustagata, Elbrus, and Africa program, thanks to a new partnership with a group of German friends. We are excited to relaunch these thrilling trips, so please check out the new changes.
27. LAST CHANCE TO JOIN: Christmas and New Year Trekking to Everest Base Camp. 18 days. Begin on 20 December. Last year's trek went very well and the weather was good, with nice views of Everest and no snow. Full Service Cost: $1850, £1250, €1450. Includes internal flights and hotels. www.ChristmasNewYearTrek.com
Murari at Kalapathar. Photo Murari.
James & Allan on the way down - Photo: Max Kausch. Enjoying the beautiful day.
Mike and George on the summit at 6962m - Photo Mike Fairman. Group Dinner.
29. THREE ACONCAGUA CLIMBS TAKING PLACE IN December, January, and February. 18 December to 6 January (20 days) 11-30 January (20 days) or 2 to 21 February (20 days). We also offer the opportunity to climb the Polish Direct Route , 2 to 24 February (23 days). MOUNT ACONCAGUA CLIMBS TO THE HIGHEST PEAK IN ALL OF THE AMERICAS and a famous Seven Summit. 20 or 23 days in Argentina climbing a very easy and very high mountain. 6980 metres / 23,000 feet high and excellent preparation for Everest. Patient, friendly leader Max Kausch teaches everything you need to know and has been the chief of 20 expeditions for Summit Climb. Cost: $3750, £2260, €2735. www.AconcaguaSummitClimb.com .
BOOK NOW TO JOIN OUR SPRING EXPEDITIONS ON EVEREST AND SURROUNDING PEAKS
ALL PERMITS ARE AVAILABLE BOTH NEPAL AND TIBET
***ONLY 10% REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT NEEDED TO SECURE YOUR PLACE***
30. EVEREST NEPAL SUMMIT CLIMB. April-June, 2015 and 2016. 60 days. or September-October, 2015 and 2014. www.EverestNepalExpedition.com . Join experienced friendly 9 time Everest Summit leader Dan Mazur to climb the world's highest peak, made famous by Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Sherpa. The Nepal side of Everest is considered to be warmer and less windy than the Tibet side of Everest. Full Service Cost: $36,450, £23,950, €27,450; Basic Climb: $14,950, £9850, €11,450. 100% of our team reached the summit together with Dan Mazur in 2013. View the latest news at: www.EverestNepalNews.com . Choose our fixed dates beginning on 7 April, or New Felixible Date Option: arrive anytime at your convenience during April and May. Back to top
The famous Hillary Step . (Sange Sherpa). South Col route taken from above Pomori ABC. Photo by Patrick McKnight .
Sherpas helping a member to cross the Khumbu Ice fall. Photo Squash & Stew
32. EVEREST TIBET SUMMIT CLIMB. April-June, 2015 and 2016. 60 days. www.EverestTibet.com Climb the world's highest peak made famous by Mallory and Irvine in 1924. Leader David Obrien is very experienced, friendly and well organised, having led 4 Everest expeditions. The Tibet side of Everest is less expensive, more remote and less crowded than the Nepal side. Climbing the Tibet side of Everest is cheaper, but reputed to be colder and windier than the Nepal side. Full Service Cost: $28,450, £18,750, €21,750; Basic Climb Cost: $9950, £6550, €7550. 100% of our team reached the summit in 2014, with the first Finnish woman on the summit. View the latest news at: www.EverestTibetNews.com . Choose our fixed dates beginning on 7 April, or New Felixible Date Option: arrive anytime at your convenience during April and May.
Mia Graeffe on Summit of Everest - First Female from Finland to summit Everest from Tibet - Photo Mia Graeffe. Arni Vatnhamar on summit of Everest. First individual from Faroe Islands to summit Mount Everest. CONGRATULATONS!! Photo - Arni Vatnhamar
Members climbing to North Col - Photo Scott Patch. Sherpa breaking trail down to ABC from North Col after fresh snow - Photo Mia Graeffe.
36. EVEREST GLACIER SCHOOL: www.EverestGlacierSchool.com - 22 days Full Service Cost: $2950, £1950, €2250, or Seven day option: $1450. Price includes everything for the climb and the walk to basecamp: free sherpas, free hotels and free internal flights. Friendly leader AngSange Sherpa has led 14 Glacier Schools, and is an excellent instructor and a very helpful person who teaches everything you need to know. 22 days (or 7 days for the school and climb only) during April, May, October or November. If you feel well enough on the April trip you can transition directly to the Everest Nepal Training Climb or Cho Oyu. AWARDED NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC'S "25 BEST NEW TRIPS". Choose our fixed dates or New Flexible Date Option: arrive anytime at your convenience during April, May, October or November. Back to top
A member approaching the final metres towards the summit.(Valerie Hovland). Nathan, Sangeeta, Thile and Dan on the summit of Island Peak. Photo by Thile Nuru Sherpa.
40. KILIMANJARO / MT KENYA / SAFARI: Join us for our next Africa Expedition to Kilimanjaro, Mount Kenya and Wild Game Viewing Safari. Dates and Cost: Mt.Kenya trek or climb, costs US$ 1950.- (local guide for technical climb additional US$ 450.-) / single-supplement $120.- 11-18 February, 21-29 June, 5-14 July, 2-10 August, 6-14 September. Amboseli Safari (3 days, 2 nights): US$ 1150,- / single-sup US$ 300.- -> LODGE Safari / quite nice resort with view of Kilimanjaro.Kilimanjaro (7 days, 6 nights): US$ 2250,- / single-supplement US$ 80. For the package Mount Kenya & Safari & Kilimanjaro - special price US$ 5150,- / single supplement $500, 11-28 February, 21 June - 8 July, 5-22 July, 2.-19 August, 6.-24 September. New Dates: 20. Dec. - 07. Jan. 2015, 10. Jan. - 28. Jan. 2015, 01. Feb. - 18. Feb. 2015, 10. Feb. - 28. Feb. 2015, 20. June - 08. July 2015, 04. June - 22. July 2015, 01. Aug. - 19. Aug. 2015, 05. Sep. - 23. Sep. 2015, 26. Dec. - 14. Jan. 2016 www.AfricaSummitClimb.com
One of our team members enjoying the non-touristy and easy walk on Mt. Kenya. (photo: Felix Berg). Lion cub resting on a branch in Masai Mara national park. Photo by Jonathan Barbero. Arnold
photo by Murari Sharma: Patale health post worker Jamyang and Dr. Lisa McClellan examine a Nepalese baby. Giving out school supplies at the school in Patale
43. MOUNT ELBRUS: 29 July to 8 Aug (11 days). Elbrus is the highest and easiest snow peak in Europe (18,600 feet) and one of the "7-Summits". See how you feel at high altitude in a short time at an affordable price. A very easy beginner snow walk. Stay in huts, ride ski lifts and snow cats and enjoy a short summit day. Join 7-Summit expert Dan Mazur, who will teach you everything you need to know. Equipment and clothing available for hire/rent. Full Service Cost $3750, £2350, €2850. Please contact us NOW to book your flight and receive your visa invitation letter. www.ElbrusSummitClimb.com
Heather Jennings uses her ascender to pull herself back to the surface during self rescue practice (Heather Jennings). Leaders Bill and Scott go through the hip-belay technique on a slope outside camp as Tracy looks on (Rick Eng).
45. MOUNT CHO OYU EXPEDITION. www.ExpeditionChoOyu.com August-September 2015 and April-May 2016. 38 days. 'Easy' snow climb. 6th highest mountain in the world. There is probably no better preparation for climbing Everest. Most accessible of the world's "8,000 metre", 26,000 foot high peaks. Leaders Angel Armesto and Dan Mazur are extremely experienced, friendly, and teach you everything you need to know. Located beside Everest on the edge of the exotic Tibetan Plateau. Full Service Cost: $12,850, £8450, €9,850; Basic Climb Cost: $6650, £4350, €5050. Our teams reached the summit safely in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 please see www.ChoOyuNews.com . Choose our fixed dates or New Flexible Date Option: arrive anytime at your convenience during April and May.
46. AMA DABLAM CLIMB, ASIA'S MOST FAMOUS ROCK, SNOW, AND ICE PEAK. THE MATTERHORN OF THE HIMALAYA. TECHNICAL BUT CLIMBABLE: www.ExpeditionAmaDablam.com Full Service Cost: $5550, £3450, €4050; Basic Climb Cost: $2450, £1550, €1850; 10 October to 7 November (29 days in Nepal). Extended dates available: 1 November to 29 November. Flexible date option also available, with the option to begin and end the trip anytime between 10 October and 1 December. PRICE INCLUDES EVERYTHING FOR THE CLIMB AND THE WALK TO BASECAMP: FREE SHERPAS, FREE HOTELS, AND FREE INTERNAL FLIGHTS. 29 days in October-November. Located just 15 km / 10 miles from Everest. Among the most photographed peaks in the world. Everything for the novice to the expert climber. Beautiful rock is solid granite "scrambling". Basecamp is located in a lovely grassy meadow. The hardest pitch is 12 metres / 40 feet of French class 4, British Severe, or North American 5.7. You will be following, not leading, on secure fixed ropes. Test yourself to 7000 metres / 23,000 feet. Led by Dani Fuller- 3 Successful Ama expeditions, friendly, a good teacher, technically accomplished. He will review all needed skills on small cliffs around the warm and sunny basecamp. Climbing Ama Dablam qualifies you for Everest, Cho Oyu, Lhotse, and Shishapangma. View the latest news at: www.AmaDablamNews.com
47. MOUNT BARUNTSE EXPEDITION. 32 days in October-November 2014. www.BaruntseClimb.com . Remote Nepal at its best. This expedition offers something for experts and beginners alike. Grand Circle Traverse trekking and climbing trip, begins with Mera Trekking Peak as a "warm-up", then Baruntse: Nepal's 'easiest' 7000 metre / 23,000 foot high peak, superb preparation for Everest. Then we complete the loop by trekking and climbing over the famous and very beautiful Amphu-Labtsa Pass at the foot of Everest. Trip finishes in the famous Everest Valley with a three day trek to Lukla. Perfect ending to a very special circuit. Three peaks for price of one. Leader Dan Mazur: Excellent teacher will teach you all of the climbing skills you need to know. Our strong Sherpas are with you every step of the way. Full Service Cost: $8950, £5450, €6450. Our team reached the summit safely in 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013. For the news please visit: www.BaruntseNews.com and please watch this well made 10 minute video by Richard Pattison: "Breathless on Baruntse"
WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO STAY UP TO DATE ON ALL OF THE LATEST INFO AT: www.facebook.com/summitclimbers and all of the social media pages mentioned at the bottom of this newsletter, including Skype, YouTube , Twitter , Instagram , Pinterest , Linked-In and Vimeo. Several times a week we publish the latest news on our expeditions and other mountain issues including photos, videos, blogs & always encourage you to join in.
QUESTIONS? Before joining our team, please be sure you understand everything about the trip, so do ask lots of questions. I am here to answer any and all. I ALWAYS enjoy chatting about mountains, an exciting subject for me.
HOW TO APPLY: After all questions are answered to your (and our) satisfaction, please send your completed and signed application (email is preferable). To find the application, please go to www.SummitClimb.com or www.SummitTrek.com and in the upper right hand corner you can download it from the "HOW TO JOIN THE TEAM " button. Many thanks! Back to top
TO HOLD YOUR PLACE ON THE TRIP, PLEASE NOW MAKE A REFUNDABLE TEN PERCENT DOWN PAYMENT. You may pay the entire cost of the trip with your credit card, make a bank transfer, mail a check, or pay cash, the choice is yours. Please visit www.SummitClimbPayment.com to learn more.
Please contact me as soon as possible. I enjoy questions and discussing our favourite topic: MOUNTAINS.
I look forward to chatting, meeting, and to climbing to the summit and walking to basecamp together. Thank you very much. Welcome to Our Team and Best Mountain Regards!
I am waiting for your contact - Dan Mazur
Email: Dan@SummitClimb.com and Dan@SummitTrek.com
Telephone UK: (+44) (0)7810375400 (late afternoons and evenings best).
Telephone USA: 1-360-570-0715 (please leave a message with your name, phone, and email)
Latest climbing news: www.SummitClimbNews.com
Latest trekking news: www.SummitTrekNews.com
Latest charity / non-profit news: www.MountEverestFoundation.org .
Do you have a website? Lets exchange links: www.SummitClimbLinks.com
UK Mailing address: 30 Downfield Lodge, Downfield Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 2TQ, England
USA Mailing address: POB 123, Lakebay, Washington, 98351, USA
Daniel Mazur Wikipedia Page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Mazur
Ps. PLEASE BE SURE TO TELL ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT WHAT WE ARE TRYING TO DO (WE PAY YOU A CASH COMMISSION "FINDER'S FEE" FOR SENDING US NEW MEMBERS) . THANK YOU Back to top