SalesForce VTO Deboche Service Trek
Some volunteers working hard on Deboche Project Everest Service Trek.
Blog Posts: Please click one of the links below to go directly to that blog post or just scroll down.
Volunteers works at Deboche
- Computers and Books distributions in different schools along the way.
- Paving stone ways to the Meditation centre.
- Caulking all lower floor windows, doors and wooden frames trim with silicon.
- Sanding and varnishing internal lower rooms, dinning hall, kitchen, corridor walls and doors.
- Sanding all the lower door and windows wooden frame and applied wooden primer.
- Sanding and varnishing all the tables
- Some wooden tables carpentry work.
- Laying the stove floor with metal sheet and traditional looking stone base according to Lauras measurements.
- Helped to bathroom stone floor.
- During their stay in Nepal and Debuche they were keep working for fundraising , intact one of them was writing post card to the sponsors at Airport, last minute before her check in. All the members worked hard to do the fundraising for Deboche.
All got back to Kathmandu.
Team members taking photoes. Eating pizza.
Mountain view. Taking pictures.
Team are at Deboche.
Wonderful hiking and beautiful day.
Helping hand from SalesForce VTO Deboche Service Trek team for Newly Made Deboche Monastry for nuns.
Lunch time for all the support staff and team.
Having tea break and support from team
Tea break and dinner time.
Fitting stairs and paths
Helping hand from team.
Serving tea by locals. Having breakfast by team members.
Team members posing for photos.
Locals walking with carrying breakfast.
Warm welcoming to team members by Nuns.
Lap top distributed to khumjung school, Himalayan school namche and Thame school.
Enjoying dinner. Bye bye from one of the Tea House
Happy Birthday Andrew Dunn Salesforce Team Leader
Young monks students from Gumela gompa learning about using Laptops and Ipad with SalesForce VTO Deboche Service team.
Banner for deboche trek. SalesForce VTO Deboche Service Trek today donate a laptop and iPad to young monks students from Gumela gompa. Now they are donating another one at Monjo School.
Young Monks. Team and young monks are in tea house.
Team members corssing bridge. Trekking
- Mike C, USA
- Deirdre B, Ireland
- Jane P, UK
- Sachin P, UK
- Anna B, Ireland
- Andrew D, UK
- Ralph M, Australia
- Beatriz D. E, UK/Spain
- Adam M, Netherlands
- Joanne R, British
- James T, USA
- Matei B, Romania / UK
- Guy Raz S, Israel
- (Aska) Fang L, China