Here is what Vik from Seattle had to say:"The leader provided great team leadership and is a very good communicator, clear and patient. I liked the independence afforded on the expedition and we had a good team. The solar charger and battery setup in basecamp worked well and the double wall dining tent and heater were nice. The sherpas were very hard working and super friendly. There were no slackers on the staff."
Here is what the Mallorys from Canada, a family of 4 Everest summiters, had to say:
"SummitClimb is very patient and well organized. On expedition the showers were nice, the toilet facilities were good, tent arrangements were comfortable, the food servers were great, the food was tasty, and we even had heaters in basecamp and doctors on the trip.
The organization was well done and we had very little concerns, with all of our requirements were met. We had a great climb with a huge deal of success.
The SummitClimb Sherpas were very supportive, capable and helped us at important times when we needed their assistance. Preparation for the climb was made easy, with all of the important information available on the SummitClimb website. Questions were readily answered rapidly by the SummitClimb office staff. Most importantly, the leader was very professional, respectful, communicated information readily, and was a key component in the success we enjoyed on Everest"
Here is what Eric from Canada, the youngest Canadian male to summit Everest had to say:
"It’s a personal accomplishment I have been thinking about for a very long time. I am very happy with the outcome. When I saw the south summit I felt confident and on top of Everest I felt happiness, excitement, and relief at being on top of the world."
Here is what Everest summiter, Sophie from France had to say;
"I think Everest is very different than any other mountains I have climbed. You have to be strong, focused, and confident to enjoy it.I love climbing for fun. My personal sherpa was really fun to climb with and did a great job of keeping me motivated. We took it step by step together and he was with me the whole way. We stopped a lot and took breaks, shot photos, had snacks, and enjoyed the experience of climbing Everest. My sherpa let me lead about 60% of the time, which was nice because I love to leading when I'm climbing."
Everest, K2 & Himalaya Await You - Expeditions,Training Climbs & Basecamp
What have you been doing this year? Last week we climbed and trekked through deep snow and practiced technical skills on our FREE Winter Glacier School to prepare for the biggest peaks on the planet. In Nepal members basked in a splendid holiday at Everest Basecamp this Christmas and New Year. Some even ascended Island Peak in 1 day on the way out. Congratulations to our teams!
My name is Dan Mazur and I have led 12 successful SummitClimb expeditions to Everest and K2-Karakoram, as well as numerous training climbs and basecamp treks. Please join me for another fun year of trekking and climbing adventures!
Are you a climber or more of a trekker?
Join our friendly teams of men and women of all ages and abilities for ascents of Everest Tibet, Everest Nepal, Broad Peak, K2, Cho Oyu, Lhotse, Manaslu, as well as 7000 metre peak training climbs, Ama Dablam, and Baruntse. We have fun and easy treks to the base of every mountain mentioned, as well as trekking peaks like Aconcagua, Island Peak, Mera Peak, Lobuche (on our Everest Glacier School), and Pastore Peak.
Below are trip descriptions of our 8000m expeditions, 7000m peaks and training climbs, treks, and glacier schools. Take advantage of our 5% early discount off all trips booked this week.
Upcoming Everest, K2 & 8000 Metre Expeditions
• Everest Tibet Climb - April- May. 60 days in Tibet & Nepal. Full Service: $28,450, £21,350, €23,850; Basic Climb: $13,050. Less crowded than Nepal, with better views.
• Everest Nepal - April-May. 60 days in Nepal. Full Service: $36,450, £27,450, €30,550; Basic Climb: $15,150. Route first climbed by Hillary and Tenzing. Classic climb with the best trek.
• K2 Summit Climb - June, July, August. 52 Days. Full Service: $43,550, £30,750, €36,550. Basic Climb: $14,850. Leader Dan Mazur is a K2 summiter.
• New Trip Broad Peak Climb - June, July, August. 52 Days. Full Service: $14,850, £11,450, €12,450; Basic Climb: $9,850. Easier 8000 metre / 26,000 foot high peak. Led by Dan Mazur.
• Cho Oyu - September-October. 38 days in Tibet & Nepal. Full Service: $14,850, £11,150, €12,450; Basic Climb: $8,850. Most attainable 8000m / 26,000ft peak.
• Manaslu - September-October. 38 days in Nepal. Full Service: $12,850, £9,650, €10,850; Basic Climb: $8,150. World's easiest 8000m / 26,000ft peak. Gorgeous trekking.
• Lhotse -World's 4th highest peak. Climb Everest route; branch off before high camp; ascend Lhotse Couloir. April and May. Full Service Cost: $14,850, £11,050, €12,450;
7000 Metre Expeditions & Everest/K2 Training Climbs
• Aconcagua - December, January, or February. 17 days in Argentina. Full Service: $4,350 , £3,390, € 3,650. Basic Climb: $2,850. Easy high altitude 7 Summit Peak. Space available for February.
• Everest Tibet Training Climb - April or May. 28 days in Tibet. Full Service: $8,950, £6,750, Less expensive, more remote, less crowded than Nepal. Test yourself at high altitude.
• Everest Nepal Training Climb - April or May. 31 days in Nepal. 16 day option available: Full Service: $8,650, £6,550, €7,250. Sixteen day option: $6,350. Ideal preparation for high altitude.
• New Trip K2 Everest Training Climb - June, July. 34 days. Full Service: $8650, £6650, €7450. Learn high altitude climbing and test yourself in a short period of time at an affordable cost.
• Ama Dablam - October or November. 29 Days in Nepal. Full Service: $5,550, £4,150, €4,650; Basic Climb: $2,650. Famous moderate rock, ice, snow climb. The Matterhorn of the Himalaya!
• Baruntse - October or November. 34 days Baruntse & Mera OR 29 days Baruntse only. Full Service Baruntse & Mera: $8,950, £6,750, €7,550. OR Full Service Baruntse Only: $6,650. Three peaks for price of 1. Remote, near Everest. Easy high 7000m / 23,000 foot peak.
Trek to the World's Most Famous Basecamps - Everest/K2
• Everest Tibet Trek - April or May. 20 Days in Tibet & Nepal. Full Service: $4,350, £3,250, €3,650. High altitude yak paths to advanced basecamp (ABC). Most desired views of Everest, better than Nepal. ExoticTibet!
• Everest Nepal BaseCamp Walk - April, May, October, November. 17 Days in Nepal. Full Service: $1,850, £1,350, €1,550. Follow Hillary &Tenzing's footsteps. World famous base camp.
• New Trip K2 Trekking - June-July OR August. 25 days. Full Service: $4,850, £3,750, €4,050. Amazing walk on flat glaciers among towering Himalayan giants with K2 summiter Dan Mazur. These biggest peaks on the planet are much less crowded and reside among the most friendly local people.
• Service Trek - June or November. 13 Days in Nepal. Flexible dates on offer: Go when you like! Price - Donation: $1,450 £1,050 €1,200 (Gift-Aid eligible UK / IRS deductible US). Visit beautiful remote Sherpa villages & families, far off the beaten path with stunning views of Everest. Deliver medicines, school supplies, clothing.
Upcoming Trekking Peaks & Glacier Schools - Learn to Go Higher!
• Lobuche Peak Everest Glacier School - April, May, October, November. 18 days in Nepal OR 5 day option. Full Service: $2,950, £2,250, €2,550. 5 day option: $1350 . Excellent short climbing school.
• Island Peak - April, May, October, November. 22 days in Nepal. OR 5 Day Option. Full Service: $2,950, £2,250, €2,550. 5 day option: $1350. Easy "trekking peak". Climb in 1 day.
• New Trip Pastore Peak - June-July OR August-September 29 days. Full Service: $5,950, £4,050, €5,050. "Trekking peak" near K2. Fun to try snow climbing at 6209 metres / 20,365 ft
• Mera Peak Climb - October. 22 days in Nepal. Full Service: $3,150, £2,350, €2,650. Remote, near Everest. Easy snow trek. Highest "trekking peak" in Nepal. Stunning Everest Views.
Giving Back to the Himalaya
Current projects include:
1. Service treks to poor villages,
2. Building schools and hospitals,
3. Waste treatment plant at Everest basecamp, won a UIAA award,
4. Sherpa training school, and
5. Rebuilding the oldest convent near Everest.
Please go to www.MountEverestFoundationNews.org
Take Advantage of our Customer Service
Not only do we have the best British, American and European leaders and local Sherpas, we also use excellent hotels and equipment, our cooks prepare delicious food, and we pride ourselves on offering very competitive prices. Please contact us now to learn more about our quality services.
• Gear consultation, inexpensive equipment renting and buying.
• Reasonable flights available.
• Discounts for groups of 2 or more, returning members, doctors.
• Use Your Credit Card to pay for your trip.
• Recruitment Bonus: Tell Your Friends and Earn Cash for every member you refer.
• Want to become a leader? DiscountsForGuides.com & LeaderInTraining.com: Discounts, free hotels.
Upcoming Mountain Presentations
SummitClimb Leader Dan Mazur is presenting a UK non-profit slide video presentation tour 5-15 Feb, 2018. Featuring exciting high altitude stories, images, and video footage from Karakoram K2, Everest Tibet and Nepal.
Contact us now if you would like to host or attend a presentation.
I look forward to answering your questions, hearing your ideas,, meeting, and climbing to the summit together with you. Welcome to our team! - Dan Mazur
Our climbing expeditions maximize many years of accumulated wisdom leading trips to the highest mountains on the planet, a strong record of reaching the top of 8000ers: Everest, K2, Kangchenjunga, Lhotse, Makalu, Cho-Oyu, Shishapangma and many other high altitude summits in all safety, along with an intimate knowledge of the officials who regulate the permit system. We have conducted countless 8000, 7000 and 6000 metre peak expeditions, and consider ourselves specialists in identifying, organizing expeditions to, and getting teams safely to the summit and back down. We have been running expeditions for over 20 years and we know all of the bureaucratic officials, liaison officers, yak drivers, and hoteliers/restaurateurs personally in the countries we visit. We must also give credit to our polite and highly experienced, hard-working climbing sherpas, high altitude guides, cooking, and office staff.
The goal of SummitClimb is to lead expeditions stressing 3 goals in the following order:
1. Safety at all times;
2. Having fun, being part of a good team, making new friends;
3. Success in reaching the summit and descending safely.
We encourage men and women from around the world, of all ages, to join us as an individual team member or with your own group , whether that is your spouse, partner, friends, sibling, clients, colleagues, etc. Most of our members join as individuals, our team dynamics work well, and we are able to build successful and safe groups of people that enjoy trekking, climbing, and traveling together.
Find here few of the frequently asked questions
We encourage you to take a moment to send us an email, and include your questions, ideas, and comments. We will answer all of them personally.View All
Please click the links below to see the specific frequently asked questions we may have for that trip.
Welcome to our team! Please join us. Whether you are interested in becoming a team member, leader, or mountain cooperation, feel free to ask lots of questions. We enjoy discussing our favourite topic: MOUNTAINS.View All
How do I join and prepare for this trip? Who are the leaders, sherpas, and staff? Who are the members?View All
Our company and leaders are proud to be involved in the following organizations: