Himalaya Climbs - Treks: 5% Early Joining Discount. Few Spots Left For October, 60 Day Deadline for November
Himalaya Climbs - Treks: 5% Early Joining Discount. Few Spots Left For October, 60 Day Deadline for November
- April-May Everest Summits from both Nepal and Tibet.
- Everest training climb teams (both Nepal and Tibet) had amazing learning experiences climbing to 7000 metres / 23,000 feet in a short time for a low price.
- Cho Oyu teams both summited.
- June, July, August Karakoram expeditions to K2 Summit, Broad Peak (Karakoram's easy 8000m / 26,000 foot peak), and K2 Trek a stunning success.
More Photos and Stories: www.SummitClimbNews.com .
Trip Reviews from the Team Members: www.SummitClimbReviews.com .
CleaningUpMountEverest.org : We are proud to be involved in building a new waste treament plant for Everest basecamp, together with Engineers Without Borders, Kathmandu University, and Seattle University..
SalesForce.org Everest Base Camp Volunteer Trek 6-21 October, with a focus on Volunteer Time Off rebuilding Nepal's oldest convent and trekking to Everest! Would you like to join in and/or add a contribution to buying crucial materials? info@MountEverestFoundation.org .
SherpaTrainingSchool.org is looking for your donations of good quality used or new climbing and trekking gear and clothing for our aspiring Sherpa training program.
FREE - NO COST CascadeGlacierSchool.org. Giving back to the climbing community: 22-29 September 2018 and 1-7 January, 2019. Learn glacier travel, ice and snow camping, climbing, attempt the summit with leader Dan Mazur.
SummitClimb Leader Wins Hillary Medal: One of our SummitClimb leaders, Dan Mazur, has been awarded the Hillary Medal for volunteer service on Mount Everest. More at: www.hillarymedal.com/medal2018dm.html.
YOU ARE INVITED: Dan Mazur presents his award winning slide video show live during 3-16 February 2018. Contact us if you know of anyone who would like to host or attend an exciting mountain climbing and exploration program in aid of the Mount Everest Foundation: www.MountainTalks.org !!
Please check out our Autumn 2018 Pre-Trip Newsletter to learn everything we recommend to be successful.
www.BaruntseClimb.com - Uncrowded circle traverse near Everest
Three peaks for the price of one. Easy snow climbing with something for everyone: novice, intermediate, and expert. 30 or 60 days in October or November. Amazing remote trekking off the beaten track. Take a breath-taking flight to Lukla, cross a high grassy rocky pass into Chetra mountains, trek through jungles with deer, snow monkeys. Follow a raging river into alpine terrain. Ascend Nepal's highest trekking peak: "Mera" easy snow climbing at 6500m / 21,300 ft with amazing views of Everest, Lhotse, Cho Oyu, Baruntse, Island Peak. Trek through remote high river valley into alpine lakes region, climb up a smooth snow ridge to the summit of Baruntse, Nepal's most classic 7000m / 23,000 ft peak. Incredible summit views! Finally, trek/climb over the awesome Amphu Labtsa pass at 5800m / 19,000 ft and pop out into Khumbu Valley Everest basecamp trek, with luxury teahouses, yummy cappuccino, cold beer and chocolate cake, finishing up your grand circle traverse back in Lukla. Climbing Baruntse qualifies you for Everest. STARTS IN JUST 30 or 60 DAYS. ONLY 2 PLACES AVAILABLE. Leaders: Dan Mazur and Don Wargowsky. Full Service cost: $7,150 £5,350 €6,050 (Baruntse only) . Success in 2017: www.BaruntseNews.com
www.AmaDablamClimb.com - Not just another snow plod.
Asia's most famous rock and mixed climb: easy technical, very climbable. 30 or 60 days: October or November. The most photographed Himalayan peak, Mount Ama Dablam, a 6800 m / 22,000 ft. dry sunny mountain featuring good, easy, solid rock climbing with firm snow, protected by well fixed ropes and strong Sherpas. Located just 20km / 12 miles from Everest. Short expedition, only 4 weeks, no glacier to cross, grassy basecamp, trek follows Hillary's Everest trail. Climbing Ama Dablam qualifies you for Everest. BEGINS IN ONLY 30 or 60 DAYS. JUST FOUR SLOTS ARE LEFT. Leader: Dan Mazur and Martin Szwed Full Service: $6,150, £4,550, €5,250; Basic Climb: $2,650, £2,050, €2,250. Success in 2017: www.AmaDablamNews.com
Go High and Long! 6000 metre / 19,500 foot "Trekking Peaks".
Test yourself at altitude on a real expedition in just a few days.
Learn mountaineering skill, then go for a fun and easy summit.
- EverestGlacierSchool.com on Lobuche Peak - Opening the peaks to all kinds of people of all abilities. Learn Climbing: practice skills on a 6000m / 19,000 ft peak. 18 days (or 5 days for the school and climb only) during October or November (also offered in April or May). Join for the school itself, or combine with AmaDablamClimb.com or BaruntseClimb.com . YOU HAVE 60 DAYS TO SIGN UP. Qualified leader: Sange Sherpa. Full Service: $3,150 £2,350 €2,675. 5 day option: $1350.
- MeraPeakClimb.com - Ascend Nepal's highest "trekking peak". 22 day trek in October, with two days of easy fun snow climbing at 6500m / 21,300 ft with stunnng views of Everest, Lhotse, Cho Oyu, Baruntse, Island Peak. Amazing remote trekking off the beaten track. Take a breathtaking flight to Lukla, cross a high grassy rocky pass into Chetra mountains, trek through jungles with deer, snow monkeys. Follow a raging river into alpine terrain. 60 DAY BOOKING DEADLINE. Leaders: Dan Mazur and Dani Fuller. Full Service: $3,350 £2,450 €2,850
- IslandPeakClimb.com - Nepal's easiest and most famous trekking peak. Climb to 6,000M / 19,500 ft in just 1 day. Trip runs for 22 days (includes visit to Everest basecamp) or 5 days (climb only) in October or November (also offered in April or May). Perfect as a "stand alone trip" or combine with AmaDablamClimb.com . Full Service: $3,150 £2,350 €2,675. 5 day option: $1350.
Are you a Trekker? Do you like to walk?
- EverestBaseCampWalk.com : Trek through lush green valleys with tiny villages and waterfalls, to enter the highland of our planet's most famous basecamp, ringed by many peaks and mighty Everest herself, in the footsteps of Sherpa Tenzing and Sir Edmund Hillary. 17 days in October, November, April, and May - Full Service: $2,150, £1,650, €1,826 .
- RemoteNepalServiceTrek.org - November or June. 13 Days in Nepal. Flexible dates on offer: Go when you like! Price - Donation: $1,850 £1,050 €1,550 (Gift-Aid eligible UK / IRS deductible US). Visit beautiful remote Sherpa villages & families, far off the beaten path with stunning views of Everest. Deliver medicines, school supplies, clothing.
Winter Wonderland - Everest Basecamp Christmas/New Years Treks and Aconcagua Summit Climbs
- Aconcagua - December, January, or February. 17 days in Argentina. Full Service: $4,750 , £3,350, € 3,550. Basic cost $2,850, £2,150, € 2,400. Easy high altitude 7 Summit Peak.
- CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR TREK TO EVEREST BASECAMP. 18 Days of glorious peaceful trekking at the turn of the year. Cost: $2,150 £1,650 €1,826. Island Peak option.
5% Discount For 2019 Trips Booked In Full Now.
- Everest Tibet Climb - April- May. 60 days in Tibet & Nepal. Full Service: $32,150, £24,050, €27,250; Basic Climb: $19,450, £14,550, €16,450. Less crowded than Nepal, with better views. Leader David O'Brien. SummitClimbNews.com
- Everest Nepal - April-May. 60 days in Nepal. Full Service: $38,450, £27,750, €31,050; Basic Climb: $19,450, £14,550, €16,450. Route first climbed by Hillary and Tenzing. Classic climb with the best weather. Leader Dan Mazur. SummitClimbNews.com
- Lhotse -World's 4th highest peak. Climb Everest route; branch off before high camp; ascend Lhotse Couloir. April and May. Full Service Cost: $16,150, £12,050, €13,650; Basic Climb: $9,150, £6,850, €7,750. Leader Dan Mazur. SummitClimbNews.com
- Cho Oyu - April-May. 38 days in Tibet & Nepal. Full Service: $15,150 £11,250 €12850; Basic Climb Cost: $11,150 £8,350 €9,450. Most attainable 8000m / 26,000ft peak. SummitClimbNews.com
- Everest Tibet Training Climb - April or May. 28 days in Tibet. Full Service: $10,150, £7,550, €8,650. Less expensive, more remote, less crowded than Nepal. Test yourself at high altitude going to camp 1 at 7000 metres/23,000 feet. Made famous in 1924 by Mallory and Irvine. Leader David O'Brien.
- Everest Nepal Training Climb - April or May. 31 days in Nepal. 16 day option available: Full Service: $10,150, £7,550, €8,650. Sixteen day option: $6,350, £4,750, €5,350. Ideal preparation for high altitude. Go to camp 3 at 7000 metres/23,000 feet. Leader Dan Mazur.
- Everest Nepal BaseCamp Walk - April, May or October, November . 17 Days in Nepal. Full Service: $2,150, £1,650, €1,826. Follow Hillary & Tenzing's footsteps. World famous base camp.
- Lobuche Peak Everest Glacier School - April, May Or October, November. 18 days in Nepal OR 5 day option. Full Service: $3,150 £2,350 €2,675. 5 day option: $1350. Excellent short climbing school with a easy 6000 metre/20,000 ft. peak summit.
- Island Peak - April, May or October, November 22 days in Nepal. OR 5 Day Option. Full Service: $3,150 £2,350 €2,675. 5 day option: $1350. Easy "trekking peak" at 6000 metres/20,000 feet
K2 Summit Climb - June, July, August. 52 Days. Full Service: $43,550, £30,750, €36,550. Basic Climb: $14,850. Leader Dan Mazur is a K2 summiter. Includes Sherpas and oxygen. 2018 Expedition Success!! www.SummitClimbNews.com.
Broad Peak Climb - June, July, August. 52 Days. Full Service: $15,150 £11,250 €12850; Basic Climb Cost: $11,150. Easier 8000 metre / 26,000 foot high peak. Led by Dan Mazur. 2018 Expedition Success!! www.SummitClimbNews.com.
K2 Trekking - June-July OR August. 25 days. Full Service: $4,850, £3,750, €4,050. Amazing walk on flat glaciers among towering Himalayan giants with K2 summiter Dan Mazur. The Karakoram features the most densely populated grouping of the highest peaks on Earth. 2018 Expedition Success!! www.SummitClimbNews.com.
It isn't as complicated as you might think to reach your desired goal. We help you every step of the way:
A. We pride ourselves on Excellent Customer Service. We are here to answer questions and love to chat about Mountains, Our Favourite Subject.
B. Equipment Consulting (we check and help you purchase or rent all of your gear affordably) Kathmandu equipment prices
C. Inexpensive plane tickets are still available and we are available to help you find those inexpensive flight deals.
D. Interested in becoming a leader, or already one? Please check out the amazing discounts at www.LeaderInTraining.com and www.DiscountsForGuides.com
E. Need help with financing your expedition? We take credit cards for 100% of your payment.
F. Check out our discounts: 5% for groups of 2-3, 10% for groups of 3-4, 15% for groups of 5+, returning members 5%, medical practioners 5%, photographers and journalists 5%. TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND EARN A CASH BONUS!
ps. Good job, you made it to the bottom of our newsletter. You must have the patience it takes to become a team member!
I look forward to answering your questions, hearing your ideas,, meeting, and climbing to the summit together with you. Welcome to our team! - Dan Mazur
Dan Mazur | SummitClimb.com | Telephone UK: +44 (0)7810 375400 | (Telephone USA) +1 360-570-0715 | DanielMazur@SummitClimb.com | Skype: dan.mazur8848 | WhatsApp / SMS / Text Messaging: +13602503407