- Personal Aconcagua Climbing Permit Approx. $460 USD;
- Hotel and meals in Mendoza;
- Items of personal nature, individual travel costs, delays, taxis, etc.;
- Personal Argentina entry visas if applicable;
- Recommended travel Insurance;
- Personal clothing or equipment;
- Alcoholic drinks and personal snacks;
- Staff gratuities.
Also not included are: International flights, personal clothing and equipment (sleeping bag, boots, ice axe, etc.),visas, vaccinations, health, travel and rescue insurance, snack-energy food, gratuities, drinks on the road or in town, expenses of a personal nature, changes to the pre-planned itinerary (such as early departure), and expenses while traveling away from the group or leader. Not included are unexpected expenses, such as expenses due to emergencies, rescues, weather, political situations, transport delays, etc.