These photos were taken on our recent successful Lhakpa Ri/North Col expedition where we put 4 members and 2 Sherpas on the summit, and the team returned home safely. Photos in Lhakpa Ri/North Col slideshow: Colin Pacey, Dan Mazur, Tunc Findik, Ken Stalter, Tim Spears, Dale Wagner & Ryan Waters. For caption information on these photos, please visit our Lhakpa Ri/North Col photo gallery .
Please view our new Lhakpa Ri/North Col video clips.
- Full service includes: Sherpas, hotels, climb training, drive to basecamp (bc), yaks to advanced basecamp (abc), ropes, good food on trek, in bc, abc, & climb, group climb equipment, tents, radios, satphones, etc.
- Leader: Arnold Coster , Everest expert: 6 Everest expeditions.
- May be the "easiest" way to reach 7000 metres/23,000 feet while clipped to safety ropes.
- We teach you everything you need to know about climbing during the trip.
- Drive to basecamp experiencing the unique culture of the Tibetan plateau.
- Walk to ABC on the "Golden Highway", great high altitude trekking on good snow-free trails.
- The views of Everest from the Tibet trek are the best in the world, better than Nepal.
- Do well and transfer to Everest.
- Add an exotic and historical trip to the ancient Tibetan city of Lhasa.
- We help you buy and rent inexpensive mountain climbing, trekking, hiking, and walking gear, equipment, clothing, boots, shoes for sale, purchase and hire at affordable, cheap, low prices.
- Dates and Cost:
- 7 April to 4 May, and 21 April to 18 May, 2013 & 2014. 28 days in Tibet and Nepal.
- Full Service Cost: $8950, £5550, €6750. Currency conversions 2-Jan-13.
- Optional trip to Lhasa, add $2450.
- Please Click Here
- Please click the logo for payment options including credit card, cheque, bank transfer, etcetera.
Recent news: Our spring 2011 Everest Tibet and North Col Expedition has just returned. Please click here to view news of our expedition. Please also visit our "Archived News" for more stories of past trips.