These photos were taken on our recent expedition. Photos in slideshow: Tunc Findik. For caption information, please visit our Baruntse photo gallery.
- Full Service price includes climb training, Sherpas, hotels, domestic flights, basecamp, yaks, porters, ropes, tasty meals on trek, in basecamp and climb, group climb equipment, tents, radios, satphones, etc.
- Leader: Arnold Coster, 3 succesful Barunste expeditions, 5 Succesful Everest expeditions.
- Dan Mazur : Over 20 years experience leading climbs & treks in Nepal & Tibet.
- 2011 expedition success: 7 members on the summit of Mera Peak and Baruntse. First team to reach the summit, two years in a row.
- An easier 7000 metre/23,000 foot high snow peak in Nepal, near Everest.
- We teach you everything you need to know about climbing during the trip, during our 'warm-up' climb of easy trekking peak 'Mera Peak', 6500 metre/21,300 foot high peak.
- Climb two fun mountains for one low price in a short amount of time.
- Qualifies you for Cho Oyu, Lhotse, Everest Tibet or Everest Nepal.
- We help you buy and rent inexpensive mountain climbing, trekking, hiking, and walking gear, equipment, clothing, boots, shoes for sale, purchase and hire at affordable, cheap, low prices.
- Trek to base camp on snow-free paths through green terraced villages, rushing rivers, suspension bridges, lush forests, stay in civilized 'teahouses' and camp in verdant meadows beneath towering peaks.
- Dates and Cost:
- 12 October to 14 November. 34 days in Nepal.
- Full Service Cost: $7,950, £4,950, €6,050. Currency conversions 17-Dec-12.
- Please Click Here
- Please click the logo for payment options including credit card, cheque, bank transfer, etcetera.
Recent news: Our recent Mera Peak/Baruntse Expedition has just returned from a fun and successful time on the mountain. Click here to read news of our expedition, listen to audio dispatches, and view recent photos of the climb.
New Mera Peak Video Clip: Please click here to view an exciting video interview with Dan Mazur describing his ski descent of Mera Peak.
Please "click here " to watch "Breathless on Baruntse" a very good 10 minute film by Richard Pattison.